By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon demo released now

The demo contains the first two chapters from the game. Additionally, players can transfer their save data over to the full release.

Trailer:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I love the series.... but just don't know about this one. I guess that is why there is a demo.

I played the first chapter in Bayo 3 some time back. Tempted to play the demo but I want to pad the time playing it to last as long as it can.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

It seems to be a decent game where you control two characters simultaneously, but the demo failed to let the player do anything with some of the collectibles. As such, it isn't convincing enough to sell the game.

Also, it doesn't help that the progress rate stands at 10% after chapter 2, because this suggests that the game's length falls within the range of 10-15 hours.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

uhhhh might have to pass on this one