By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

One of the most likeable PSP-games will soon be released on PS5/PS4 =)
The name: Jeanne D'arc - coming to PSN on the 18th (July, 2024), by Sony/Level 5

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
BraLoD said:

Awards-wise? Not a chance.

It can be Sony's new Little Big Planet tho, big scores and good sales.

I'm really excited for it, but if Mario never wins the GOTY Astro has no chance as well.

Has Mario really never won GoTY? 

It's a crime...but Mario has yet to succeed. Every year Mario gets a new mainline entry, there will always be one generation defining title to come out alongside it. 2007, from my understanding, is famously considered one of the best years ever for gaming...so Mario was going to struggle here. TLOU and GTAV swept 2013. BotW and HZD swept 2017. TotK and BG3 swept 2023. Maybe 2025 will finally be the time where Mario can pull it off. With GTA releasing so late into the year, it is possible we could see a similar situation to 2013 with TLOU>GTAV, 2018 with GoW>RDD2>Smash Ultimate, etc. But at the same time...Mario will prolly be releasing around the same time as GTAVI (which is a crazy thought to be having considering these would likely be the two frontrunners).

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/07/sony-interactive-entertainment-announces-chinajoy-2024-lineup

Rest of the stuff is obvious 1stand 3rd party content. Lost Souls Aside is MIA. Clearly 2025 now. Convallaria could still hit 2024? That'd be interesting.

Oh and Astro Bot will be there but not Lego Horizon supposedly. Weird.

Played through Demons Souls. Really faithful remake and it looks amazing. Great game.

Also played through Astros Playroom. Cute game. A nostalgia trip for sure. Very creative. Cant wait for the full fledged game coming out later this year.

Great start for my PS5 journey. Love the controller and the very short loading times.

Next up will be the Dead Space remake

KLXVER said:

Played through Demons Souls. Really faithful remake and it looks amazing. Great game.

Also played through Astros Playroom. Cute game. A nostalgia trip for sure. Very creative. Cant wait for the full fledged game coming out later this year.

Great start for my PS5 journey. Love the controller and the very short loading times.

Next up will be the Dead Space remake

Sounds like you're having a good time. I'm jealous lol

So, I just got the plat for Streets of Rage 4. The 5 million points trophy is a little time consuming (nothing major), but def having access to the DLC would have mitigated this I feel.

It's a fun game, that is somewhat broken by the ability to use SOR1 and 3 characters. 

Around the Network

You played through these two games in 3 or 4 days?  

Leave some play time for the rest of us!

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 16 July 2024

Am really into watching emulation videos of PS2 games to see how good they run. Now am thinking of updating my ram on my computer to run not just xbox games but playstation games too!

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Am really into watching emulation videos of PS2 games to see how good they run. Now am thinking of updating my ram on my computer to run not just xbox games but playstation games too!

Good time to get into PS2 emulation

Just bought Nobody Wants To Die, looks fantastic. Also picked up Pacific Drive from he sale for £14.99.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

SVC Chaos: SNK VS Capcom announced for PS4/Switch/PC.

Monkey Paw type of moment but I'll take it (this eventually will lead to a Capcom VS SNK Duology collection and I'm all for it).

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/07/snk-vs-capcom-svc-chaos-announced-for-ps4-switch-and-pc