By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Sly Cooper series is great.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

My wife grew up playing Sly Cooper with her brothers. So as soon as I told her that Sly was going to become available on PS5, she was excited as hell lol. I'm at work but I already bought the game and remotely installed it. She's gonna play as soon as our daughter goes down for a nap lol. And probably the entirety of this evening I've emulated the games before, but she wants to sit on the couch to play rather than sit at my desk. Which, fair!

Sly 1 and 2 are superb. Good to see the series getting some love.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Leynos said:

Sly Cooper series is great.

G2ThaUNiT said:

My wife grew up playing Sly Cooper with her brothers. So as soon as I told her that Sly was going to become available on PS5, she was excited as hell lol. I'm at work but I already bought the game and remotely installed it. She's gonna play as soon as our daughter goes down for a nap lol. And probably the entirety of this evening I've emulated the games before, but she wants to sit on the couch to play rather than sit at my desk. Which, fair!

Chrkeller said:

Sly 1 and 2 are superb. Good to see the series getting some love.

I played Sly series for the first time in 2019 and finished it in 2020 through the Sly cooper collection on PS3. I do have Thieves in time but I heard you need sixaxis controls to play some parts of the game...unfortunately my PS3 controller is dead so been using my Dualshock 4 via mayflash adapter to play my PS3 library games.

The game is on PS+/now but havent played it to see if its playable the whole way with a dualshock 4.

I'd be interested in trying out the Sly trilogy considering how much I enjoyed the Infamous series and GoT.
So, I'll see if the 2nd comes (which would be enough to assume the 3rd will release too), and I hope the PS2 emulator is better: sounds like it's kind of basic.

Around the Network
twintail said:

I'd be interested in trying out the Sly trilogy considering how much I enjoyed the Infamous series and GoT.
So, I'll see if the 2nd comes (which would be enough to assume the 3rd will release too), and I hope the PS2 emulator is better: sounds like it's kind of basic.

There's some issues as well according to first hand experience.

Hopefully they'll patch it and not just leave it like Ape Escape..

Chrkeller said:

Knee jerk thought is Rebirth won't win GotY, but what is going to compete with it? Not much. I see it as the best candidate thus far.

Astro bot has a great shot imo.

zeldaring said:
Chrkeller said:

Knee jerk thought is Rebirth won't win GotY, but what is going to compete with it? Not much. I see it as the best candidate thus far.

Astro bot has a great shot imo.

100%. But so far Rebirth has no competition. AstroBot looking amazing but I'm rooting for Rebirth. Modern SquareEnix never deserved a GOTY award more than they do now. Sony already won a few, though it would still be cool if Japan Studio's remnant wins one.

Any chance Metroid Prime 4 gets released this year? I wouldn't count Nintendo out yet. I'm looking forward to Wukong too, might be a surprise contender.

PlayStation found a new mascot ?