By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Around the Network
Manlytears said:

lol. My God, this is embarrassing. It all started with me thinking "This guy is my countryman, we are both from Brazil, I will send a support message using our native language, Portuguese". 

I was so conditioned to reading "Brasil" that I didn't realize it was "Basil". A thousand apologies, but I find the whole situation comical. It ended up as a big misunderstanding. lol

LOL no problem.

You arent the first person to think I was from Brazil...previously when I used to play MMOs years ago, I often get people talking to me in Portuguese or thinking I'm from Brazil.

But ya, I'm from India lol.

G2ThaUNiT said:

So, I wasn't so enthralled by the AC Shadows reveal trailer. I dunno, but while I have little issue with CG is just felt very lifeless and boring to watch. Almost didnt finish it.

That said, there are some details that I like that I actually want incorporated into GoT2: being able to crawl, hiding in the dark, distinguishing lights. 

I feel that the one area GoT2 really needs to improve is on the stealth side of things. In fact, what I really want is for GoT's combat to be fused with MGS5's movement abilities. The responsiveness of MGS5, and some of the actions like diving, crawling backwards, interrogating enemies I think would be damn brilliant for something like GoT2's setting. 

I have no issues if the combat itself receives only light updates (maybe a different weapon option besides the katana?), but I really want stealth to be improved. 

I also kind of want a random feel of just being, maybe it's an RDR2 thing (no i don't want the overly realistic feel of that game at all), but RDR2 feels like you're really present in the game's world even when minor non-essential things are happening. Basically, take stuff like the onsens and haiku moments, but have them also fleshed out into the NPCs etc. Like, having NPCs comment on the weapon or armour you wearing (as if these items have history to them).

it's hard to explain. Regardless, I loved my time with GoT and the Iki expansion so much, that sequel is probably my most anticipated game alongside TloU3. 

This summer I can't wait to get GoT on PC. I hear it is a great port. 4k 120 fps has to be stunning.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Yeah , I need a bit more than a CG trailer to get excited (in regards to AC Shadows).

Around the Network

If your game requires an online connection at all times to play for a single player. The game is trash and not worth bothering with. AC Shadows. Ubi is not worth giving money to.

Leynos said:

If your game requires an online connection at all times to play for a single player. The game is trash and not worth bothering with. AC Shadows. Ubi is not worth giving money to.

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/assassins-creed/assassins-creed-shadows-does-not-need-an-internet-connection-to-run-you-will-be-able-to-play-the-entire-journey-offline/

BasilZero said:
Leynos said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/assassins-creed/assassins-creed-shadows-does-not-need-an-internet-connection-to-run-you-will-be-able-to-play-the-entire-journey-offline/

"You will need to be online in order to install the game"

Still Ubi fucking trash

Leynos said:

I mean...most games are like that nowadays with patches

Otherwise you'll be stuck looking at downloading from disc screens from MGS4.

BasilZero said:
Leynos said:

I mean...most games are like that nowadays with patches

Otherwise you'll be stuck looking at downloading from disc screens from MGS4.

No I can install games without being online because most games don't require it. I install most things offline. If they did they would do what Uni did and put on the front cover ONLINE REQUIRED TO INSTALL.  I don't recall having to be online to install any of my games.

Last edited by Leynos - on 21 May 2024