By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Imagine buying COD and or an Xbox.

Around the Network
twintail said:
zeldaring said:

Looks like microsoft is gonna get Cod exclusive next generation. Microsoft wants to buy everything and be the amazon of gaming.

*shrugs*

still not enough to make me buy an xbox over a PS. 

Well I think that's just the start microsoft could literally buy all thr third-party developers and really kill playstation off. COD is gonna be a massive hit for sony.

-Adonis- said:

Dayum!  What are you thinking with cuts that deep? 

Maybe now Sony has an incentive to create its own FPS

Not that I care, FP gameplay makes me feel dizzy

IcaroRibeiro said:

They own Bungie which made  Destiny so they have a big money maker and plenty of FPS IPs waiting to be revived.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

They own Bungie which made  Destiny so they have a big money maker and plenty of FPS IPs waiting to be revived.

Hope they do a better job than the GAAS gravel they showed on the last showcase.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Leynos said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Idk how much you follow Bungie, but you better hope they don't have TOO much say as to how Sony's GaaS FPS games are managed lol

Interesting. At 25 seconds in, Nixxes mentions they're working on remasters alongside PC ports.

coolbeans said:
-Adonis- said:

Dayum!  What are you thinking with cuts that deep? 

I know that might offend you since you seems to be in love with a rich corporation.

If and I say "If" some xbox owners have enough money, they should go on PC. I understand that people who can't afford a good PC stick their box, but the others... I don't see the logic of buying a bad console with no interesting games on it, no possibility of modding and paying for playing online. That's just stupid. People who buy a Nintendo console or a PS, I can understand since their games either stay on it or are release years later.

As for COD...

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 22 June 2023

Like I said. CoD is hot pockets. It's not good. It's not the worst. It gets the job done but is nothing more than an FPS series. It's in the same boat as Madden.

Anyway FFXVI finally arrived and it's installed now.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!