By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

About FF XVI

Story, direction and screenplay are the highlights

Setting and worldbuilding is good

Art direction is boring and unimaginative

Combat is decent, not enough played to be sure

Customization and other RPGs elements looks very mid/basic

I'll buy on first week it if it score close to the 90 or above 90s

Otherwise will wait for a sale, I want a physical edition 

Around the Network

I'm hyped for Final Fantasy 16!

I just don't have the time to sink into it for at least the next couple of months, so I don't think I'm going to get it at launch, but the reviews could end up swaying me to purchase it anyway lol.

Star Wars Outlaw is the first time in over a decade that a Ubisoft game has got me extremely excited. I'm shocked with how good it looks lol. Just got to hope the game is a linear experience and not some bloated open world.

DonFerrari said:

Good list of games, and how good is the audience you have been getting?

Its an okay amount, I get an average of 130,000 to 140,000 views a month.

I just upload videos for fun lol.

BasilZero said:
DonFerrari said:

Good list of games, and how good is the audience you have been getting?

Its an okay amount, I get an average of 130,000 to 140,000 views a month.

I just upload videos for fun lol.

If you do that as a hobby I totally agree that is a good number.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

So in KH3 Remind, there's the option to replay the game with certain limits placed upon you. One of them is a 30 ability limit. I thought it meant that I could only use up to 30 points worth of abilities, but discovered yesterday it actually meant I could use a total of 30 different abilities...

twintail said:

So in KH3 Remind, there's the option to replay the game with certain limits placed upon you. One of them is a 30 ability limit. I thought it meant that I could only use up to 30 points worth of abilities, but discovered yesterday it actually meant I could use a total of 30 different abilities...

I havent played KH3 - how many abilities do you get maxed?

BasilZero said:
twintail said:

I havent played KH3 - how many abilities do you get maxed?

In the base game I think there's close to double that amount. But this also includes movement abilities (I forgot how it was in older KH).

ReMind adds a few more into the mix, plus you can stack of course. 

twintail said:

In the base game I think there's close to double that amount. But this also includes movement abilities (I forgot how it was in older KH).

ReMind adds a few more into the mix, plus you can stack of course. 

I guess the ability to limit yourself stacks with Critical mode to make it a difficult/challenging experience.

I really don't like FF16 doesn't have a hard more till you finish it. I always choose hard mode in all my games.