By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

coolbeans said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

HERE WE GO!

PS5 Pro breakdown with a "just one more thing" game announcement at the end.  I'm thinking it'll be from Bend or Naughty Dog.

Would be great but even I know that won't happen haha

Anyhow, there's an SoP later this month supposedly. I think a better chance there is what I think. 

Around the Network
twintail said:
coolbeans said:

PS5 Pro breakdown with a "just one more thing" game announcement at the end.  I'm thinking it'll be from Bend or Naughty Dog.

Would be great but even I know that won't happen haha

Anyhow, there's an SoP later this month supposedly. I think a better chance there is what I think. 

Oh is there a SoP this month as well?  I totally forgot about that other separate event.  In that case, Cerny will probably have one released game on hand to show the Pro enhancements.

This stream is only 9 minutes long, I doubt that Cerny will show off a game.

the-pi-guy said:

Not even a released one as a side-by-side comparison to illustrate what 42 Terafloops of power looks like?

the-pi-guy said:

I have to imagine there will be a separate maybe blog post, or various tweets afterwards with all the games that are improved with the Pro.

Around the Network

Stealth raising the Dualsense price right before the announcement of the PS5 Pro reveal is a really low move, Sony really is thinking they can do whatever they feel like without caring.

Hard to think of a franchise that has had a more tumultuous history than Destiny. For every high the series has had, it's been followed up a low, and vice versa. 

But when the series hits, it hits hard and doesn't let go.

BraLoD said:

Stealth raising the Dualsense price right before the announcement of the PS5 Pro reveal is a really low move, Sony really is thinking they can do whatever they feel like without caring.

Always buy extra controllers during the black Friday sales, as they are usually around half off.

The rumored price for the PS5 Pro (Disc) converting from the EU amount is $650.

Damn.

I might just wait until GTA6 comes out in late 2025 to get it (assuming it doesnt get delayed).

BasilZero said:

The rumored price for the PS5 Pro (Disc) converting from the EU amount is $650.

Damn.

I might just wait until GTA6 comes out in late 2025 to get it (assuming it doesnt get delayed).

Where's the rumor stemming from?