By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

twintail said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

https://insider-gaming.com/ps5-pro-specs-2024/

How much?

He said previously that the PS5 Pro digital might sell for $499 if available.

https://www.techspot.com/news/101905-sony-could-price-playstation-5-pro-499.html

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
twintail said:

How much?

He said previously that the PS5 Pro digital might sell for $499 if available.

https://www.techspot.com/news/101905-sony-could-price-playstation-5-pro-499.html

Hmm can I afford to wait till end of the year?

Still have to play GoW Ragnarok (and still doing cleanup and Iki for GoT ).

Can easily wait... But I want a PS5 now lol

I beat Macross Shooting Insight today. It's the best Shmup any Macross game has been. Solid but nothing amazing. Also started playing Robocop Rogue City. Tho there is some polish issues in animations. This feels a lot like a Deus Ex game. Digging it so far.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Looks like Bungie licensed the original Marathon games to be ported to modern systems. Unknown if this is coming to consoles. I hope the Myth games get ported next! That was the series that introduced me to Bungie.

Bungie's current issues aside I'm really looking forward to seeing more of their new game - for the art direction if nothing else. Most interesting looking modern style since Mirrors Edge.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Looks like Bungie licensed the original Marathon games to be ported to modern systems. Unknown if this is coming to consoles. I hope the Myth games get ported next! That was the series that introduced me to Bungie.

Nice!

But I'd like to see them remake the trilogy on their Destiny engine. 

I want to play Unicorn Overlord so bad but work is eating all my time. Never had I wanted to play and immerse myself in so many games since my teenage years. Eiyuden is also coming up soon and I'm not even 30% done with FF7 Rebirth which has been incredible and my current intention is to 100% it including Hard Mode. It's a dilemma.

Kyuu said:

I want to play Unicorn Overlord so bad but work is eating all my time. Never had I wanted to play and immerse myself in so many games since my teenage years. Eiyuden is also coming up soon and I'm not even 30% done with FF7 Rebirth which has been incredible and my current intention is to 100% it including Hard Mode. It's a dilemma.

Glad you got the will to play so many games, mine just keep getting lower and lower lately, 2020 was the last time that happened to me.

Rise of the Ronin looks really cool, but even so I really can't feel like getting games near launch anymore nowdays.

Damn, just bought a Switch OLED a week ago or so and loving it.

The rumor about PS5 Pro....I bought my OG PS5 last year and enjoying it but I'm likely gonna get the Pro lol

I'll get it when GTA6 comes out next year.

BasilZero said:

Damn, just bought a Switch OLED a week ago or so and loving it.

The rumor about PS5 Pro....I bought my OG PS5 last year and enjoying it but I'm likely gonna get the Pro lol

I'll get it when GTA6 comes out next year.

I'm really impressed with the PS5 Pro spec... this + GTA VI will be so crazy that I don't want to imagine it.

I have finished Persona 3 Reload, great game. Still playing Tekken 8 and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (so far so fantastic).