By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

kazuyamishima said:

The same insider that leaked the HFW PC PS blog announcement and the GOT PC port, has leaked that Sony already acquired Arrowhead Game Studios and it could be announced soon.

Always, with a grain of salt.

Game of Thrones port, excellent!  Ghost is a great game, hopefully a lot of pc gamers get to enjoy it.  I would be shocked if Sony didn't acquired Arrowhead Game Studios, but it would be funny if all of a sudden Arrowhead was at the Xbox partner direct hours after this insider said Sony was buying them.

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:
kazuyamishima said:

The same insider that leaked the HFW PC PS blog announcement and the GOT PC port, has leaked that Sony already acquired Arrowhead Game Studios and it could be announced soon.

Always, with a grain of salt.

Game of Thrones port, excellent!  Ghost is a great game, hopefully a lot of pc gamers get to enjoy it.  I would be shocked if Sony didn't acquired Arrowhead Game Studios, but it would be funny if all of a sudden Arrowhead was at the Xbox partner direct hours after this insider said Sony was buying them.

Arrowhead's CEO already came out claiming this "leak" as fake lol

FFVII Remake and Rebirth have been confirmed PlayStation's console exclusive.

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 06 March 2024

So far as GOTY contender for me : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Tekken 8 and Persona 3 Reload.
FFVII Rebirth being the ultimate favorite ^^

I'm really liking zero dawn, but appreciate forbidden west more now.  Forbidden feels more streamlined and easier to see/hut weak spots.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network

Liking Rebirth a lot but MAI needs to shut the fuck up. I wish I could turn her off. Not a fan of the Chocobo stealth shit. Generally tho this is a much better game than Remake. Gongaga felt like an area in Xenoblade 1 on top of a dungeon with metal walls. Just reminded me of Xenoblade in that area. I don't think I have a lot left of the game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

-Adonis- said:

FFVII Remake and Rebirth have been confirmed PlayStation's console exclusive.

Makes it all more baffling FF7R game skipped the Showcase last year. My explanation for that was "it must be coming to xbox within 3 months of release or so" but nope. 

I wished I could've played Sifu and Returnal when I was younger.

Both are great games, but my reflexes and time investment aren't what they used to be. I think I could still beat these games today, but I just don't have it in me to grind away at it until I get better, especially with the amount of games I have at my disposal.

Is Persona 3 DLC free?
If not, disgusting move.

BraLoD said:

Is Persona 3 DLC free?
If not, disgusting move.

It's $35 US. 

Persona 3 Reload Reveals Expansion Pass Plans (gamerant.com)