By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

An extended look of Stellar Blade, cant wait!

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

Beefy State of Play, just short of a Showcase. 

Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin confirmed off the bat.

40 minutes is nuts! Might as well call it a showcase lol. 

Don't like setting my expectations high, but with the runtime of the show, it feels like it'll be one of the better SoP's.

PotentHerbs said:
the-pi-guy said:

Beefy State of Play, just short of a Showcase. 

Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin confirmed off the bat.

40 minutes is nuts! Might as well call it a showcase lol. 

Don't like setting my expectations high, but with the runtime of the show, it feels like it'll be one of the better SoP's.

It's easy to have those expectations when they're already listing Rise of Ronin and Stellar Blade off the bat.  Other ones I'd hope to see:

-Little Devil Inside

-Judas

I wonder what part of Guardians of the Galaxy inspired Concord according to Billbil Kun.

I'm thinking the choice based system in a multiplayer setting is going to be part of it.

the-pi-guy said:

Stellar Blade,

The only game that matters. Looking forward to it!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

PS All Stars 2 with Squall and Clive gameplay. Believe mode.

I wonder if this year will end up being a great one for announcements. Set up 2025, 2026 with some crazy good games.

I feel like 2020 was a great start, 2022 was pretty strong, but 2024 is kind of falling behind PS4 for me. 

Hoping for FF Tactics remake/remaster announcement.

hope Rise of the Ronin delivers it looks like my dream game.

Now that I have finished one of the games (on PC) I have been playing couple of days ago - I can now focus on Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep which I had put on pause four months ago.

Gonna make it where I only play 1-2 games at a time instead of what I've been doing (which has made it where it would take me months to finish a game).

Once I'm done with Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (and one other game) - the next game I will be starting on Playstation will be Tekken 2 which I bought not too long ago.