By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Was gonna wait till I finished TLOU2R before I finally hit BG3.. but figured I waited long enough, playing the Dark Urge and some of the internal monologue is …. Spicy 😬

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

A new PSBR with proper characters would be great.

(Like actual DMC Dante and not DmC dante lol).

Hard to remember a change more despised/hated than this one.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

G2ThaUNiT said:

Alright, who at Insomniac had the bright idea to add a leveling system in Spider-Man 2 for every individual district?! And to gatekeep a highly marketed feature like fast travel to level 2/3 in every district?!? I definitely do not like this change at all. If you want players to engage with the optional open world side content, fine, but find another way than that. Forcing them to engage with it to just unlock a basic feature like fast travel was not the best move. Especially since the game world has doubled in size.

Game is overall fun so far though. Doesn't seem to have drastically changed too much from the first 2 games. Of course, still very early! Enjoyed the opening cinematic boss battle, but I'm really looking forward to getting the Symbiote Suit!

Man I hardly had to use fast travel at all (only got the need when I was doing final touch on my plat), you traverse very fast and the missions are usually near to one another. But yes I can see that it shouldn't be locked, probably wanted to force you to traverse and do somo side content.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

PotentHerbs said:
the-pi-guy said:

I kind of have a hard time imagining that Until Dawn happens, but Bloodborne never does.

I think it's a more a question of when, whether it's 2025 or 2026 or 2027, and not "if".

I wonder if Sony will consider porting over some PS3 games. That's a goldmine waiting to happen.

What worthwhile PS3 games that haven't been remade or remastered already though? Curious as to why this a common request. 

That generation started off strong with Bioshock but was so off-putting after with how simplified and simple games become until/except for Demon Souls. 

-Adonis- said:

I don't see the problem, since Xbox is basically third party now it is like saying : "it's everywhere".

------------------

Japan totally owns 2024. Already Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising, Tekken 8 and Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth have great reviews.

Then Granblue Fantasy Relink, Persona 3 Reload, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Dragon's Dogma 2... 

What did I forget ?

Palworld :)

SONY has a bunch of idiots pulling out of the most creative market. 

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
PotentHerbs said:

I wonder if Sony will consider porting over some PS3 games. That's a goldmine waiting to happen.

What worthwhile PS3 games that haven't been remade or remastered already though? Curious as to why this a common request. 

That generation started off strong with Bioshock but was so off-putting after with how simplified and simple games become until/except for Demon Souls. 

Siren Blood Curse, several Armored Core games, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Folklore, Puppeteer, Drakengard 3, Disgaea D2 off the top of my head.

There are also some ports/collections that include better versions of games than the PStore available PS2 versions.

LurkerJ said:
PotentHerbs said:

Their are a lot of titles that would be nice to have on PS5 instead of just being playable via cloud streaming, and could be ported to PC too.

God of War Collection (1-3, Chains of Olympus and Ghosts of Sparta)
Ratchet & Clank (The PS3 Trilogy, Remaster Trilogy and Deadlocked HD)
Sly Trilogy & Sly Cooper 4
Motorstorm Trilogy
Modnation Racers
Resistance Trilogy
Killzone 2
Infamous 1/2

In terms of games that are already playable on PS5 that could be ported to PC Jak Trilogy, Wipeout HD and LBP.

MotorStorm is the only racing game that is fun for me.

Zippy6 said:
LurkerJ said:

Their are a lot of titles that would be nice to have on PS5 instead of just being playable via cloud streaming, and could be ported to PC too.

God of War Collection (1-3, Chains of Olympus and Ghosts of Sparta)
Ratchet & Clank (The PS3 Trilogy, Remaster Trilogy and Deadlocked HD)
Sly Trilogy & Sly Cooper 4
Motorstorm Trilogy
Modnation Racers
Resistance Trilogy
Killzone 2
Infamous 1/2

In terms of games that are already playable on PS5 that could be ported to PC Jak Trilogy, Wipeout HD and LBP.

PS3 had a lot of cool remaster collections, some of them I never had played before.

LurkerJ said:

The demand for PS3 remasters is more about accessibility. A lot of PS3 exclusives aren't available on PSN, didn't get PS4 versions, no BC, etc. There's a few PS3 exclusives I haven't played, but would consider buying if they got remastered for the PS5.

Games like MGS4, GT6, Resistance, Folklore, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Warhawk, Motorstorm, Puppeteer, Modnation Racers, even some of the smaller Ratchet and Clank spinoffs that gen, can't be played or accessed anywhere but PS3.