By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

BasilZero said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Wow……the prologue for FF16 hit like a truck! Immediately seeing the Game of Thrones inspiration lol

On a side note, I don’t like the “continue where you left offâ€Â card on the main menu. Is there a way to just see the regular title screen when you go to that games block?

I havent played the full version of the game yet but...

Do you mean like Quick load or does it take you to another screen aside from the regular title screen?

It’s dope! I love the visual spectacle the game goes for. Kinda poor on the technical aspect, but the game is too epic to not enjoy the hell out of.

i guess both. When I first installed the game, it just showed this poster image of Clive, but since the playing the game, when I scroll through the games I have then get to FF16, it shows a quick load option along with detailing the exact point in the game I’m in. What’s annoying though is that when I go to a different part of the menu and come back to FF16, that original poster image of Clive pops up for a split second then goes back to detailing where I am in the game. I’m like, can’t I just stick with that original poster image? lol 

Around the Network

Talking about FF16, picked it up on sale for £35 after trying the demo. Will be my next game after I’ve wrapped up this end of year play through of CP77.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Spider Man series is now the playstation system's halo!!!!

BiON!@ 

Merry Christmas all!

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

Around the Network

Merry Christmas!

Off to the new year, let it be a good...no but a great one for all.

Merry Christmas all!

Got Final Fantasy XVI, Resident Evil 4, and Spiderman 2 for Christmas...eating good!

Last edited by rapsuperstar31 - on 25 December 2023

rapsuperstar31 said:

Merry Christmas all!

Got Final Fantasy XVI, Resident Evil 4, and Spiderman 2 for Christmas...eating good!

Great choice ! Enjoy.

A couple of leads previously at Deviation Games are at "PlayStation Studios", as well as someone from Treyarch. 

the-pi-guy said:
haxxiy said:

So yeah, I don't think Uncharted is for me. Came in expecting Tomb Raider, but better. Instead found the level layout quite confusing due to Nathan's arbitrary climbing skills and the gameplay loop a bit boring. Nice scripted pieces and good visuals for a PS3 game, on the other hand. Good character banter too.

Will still finish Among Thieves, though, since I'm apparently halfway in already, and might check U4 since I heard the gameplay is more modern in that one.

I personally didn't enjoy the first Tomb Raider that much, I love Uncharted 2 though.

I personally don't like Uncharted 1 or 3 that much though. 1 is pretty stiff, but okay. Uncharted 3 messes with a lot of the stuff that I liked about Uncharted 2, doesn't have the pacing, has more meaningless set pieces. 

Yea I personally had to force myself to finish the first Tomb Raider game. The story was decent but it was ruined by that one guy who kept popping up everywhere you were without any trouble meanwhile you're fighting for your life the whole time. It just made no sense. Stealth also seemed to be an after though in the first game. 

The second one reached UC levels IMO and was just as good if not better than the UC games. Third one had to much explorationpuzzels and not enough action set pieces.