By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Any interviewer who asks dumbass fuckwad questions like "Is this the best ever" needs to find a new job. It's not a real question. He's looking for some bullshit clickbait headline to put on his blog or website.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Any interviewer who asks dumbass fuckwad questions like "Is this the best ever" needs to find a new job. It's not a real question. He's looking for some bullshit clickbait headline to put on his blog or website.

As if someone who works on the product would say it is anything but good.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
Leynos said:

He's an actor talking about game development, and he says no it's a bad year for game developers. 

the-pi-guy said:
DonFerrari said:

He's an actor talking about game development, and he says no it's a bad year for game developers. 

My bad in not opening the video, is it talking about the plenty of firing? Because for games it is a good year, for gamers it is also a good year, for people working on games it may be a bad year.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

GTA VI trailer on December 5th. TGA on December 7th. Next week is going to be busy!

Good chance we're getting release dates for a few PlayStation exclusives like Rise of the Ronin or Death Stranding 2 at TGA. I wonder if the rumored God of War expansion could show up there as well. 

Around the Network

Pacific Drive releasing in February 2024.

It looks like Sony has another indie hit on their hands. A story driven, atmospheric, FPS, mixed with some driving elements is very intriguing, and has the potential to take the racing genre in a new direction.

the-pi-guy said:

Every time I see Ben Starr, I like him more.

Yeah, the dude is an absolute gem. Shocking that I'd never heard of him before FFXVI and now I see him everywhere and I've loved everything that he's said and done. Dude just seems cool and on top of it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I finished Niche-Man 2 a few days ago, whilst I keep seeing a lot of people on the internet saying it’s a letdown compared to the first one, I found this one to be better, just like I found with TLOU part II, the combat is more refined on this one, and man, great personification of Kraven, his fight against symbiote Peter is one of the best ones.

On a side note, I was expecting the MGS Master collection to go on sale at BF/CM here in Australia but it never did, I’m a sucker for the first 3 MGS games and ended buying it for 79 doliroos, cheaper price than EB Games.

kazuyamishima said:

I finished Niche-Man 2 a few days ago, whilst I keep seeing a lot of people on the internet saying it’s a letdown compared to the first one, I found this one to be better, just like I found with TLOU part II, the combat is more refined on this one, and man, great personification of Kraven, his fight against symbiote Peter is one of the best ones.

On a side note, I was expecting the MGS Master collection to go on sale at BF/CM here in Australia but it never did, I’m a sucker for the first 3 MGS games and ended buying it for 79 doliroos, cheaper price than EB Games.

I prefer the first one a bit. I liked the story better and prefer the gadgets over most of the powers in 2. I'm glad 2 has a bigger map, but the map in the first felt fresher. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Final Fantasy XVI is so good that I will buy it again on PC !

If you have a PS5 : BUY THIS GAME.

My favorite Final Fantasy with FF8.