By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

BasilZero said:

Have to say DMC4 is so damn repetitive.

Only played vanilla DMC4. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Jumped back into VF5 last night, but competition is just too good. Takes a while to re-learn moves, so think Ill just drop it.

Thinking of jumping into Dreams though. My kid might enjoy the train game MM made. 

Around the Network

Last week to get your votes in for Most Wanted this month!

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/247631/most-wanted-october/1/

Guys, Ghost of Tsushima is finally on sale.
There's 2 versions of the directors cut. Is the more expensive one both PS4 and PS5?

twintail said:

Jumped back into VF5 last night, but competition is just too good. Takes a while to re-learn moves, so think Ill just drop it.

Thinking of jumping into Dreams though. My kid might enjoy the train game MM made. 

I played vanilla DMC4 back in 2012 or so.

This is my first time playing the Special Edition.

Anyways, its still a good game but repetitive in all the going back and forth - much moreso than the other DMC games I played.

Still better than the garbage that was DMC2 lol

BasilZero said:
twintail said:

I played vanilla DMC4 back in 2012 or so.

This is my first time playing the Special Edition.

Anyways, its still a good game but repetitive in all the going back and forth - much moreso than the other DMC games I played.

Still better than the garbage that was DMC2 lol

I played vanilla dmc 4 was a borefest. I really don't get these games where enemies just stand there waiting to be comboed. Lol I was talking about dmc 5 sorry that.

Last edited by zeldaring - on 26 September 2023

Around the Network
twintail said:

There's 2 versions of the directors cut. Is the more expensive one both PS4 and PS5?

Yes

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 27 September 2023

Horizon Forbidden West coming to PC early next year.

the-pi-guy said:

So still 2 years between PS and PC releases.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

the-pi-guy said:
twintail said:

Yes

Thank you!!!!

the-pi-guy said:

Nice! Surprising that we're reaching the 2022 games already since there's still several notable titles that have yet to be ported to PC such as TLOU Part II, Demon's Souls, Ghost of Tsushima, and maaaaaybe Destruction AllStars. I was figuring those titles would have been ported first before the 2022 releases. But, we do still have 3 more months in the year and last year Sony did port 3 games between October and November. So who knows, we may get one or two more ports before the year is up.

Nixxes is GOATED though!