By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Leynos said:

If we are talking the easiest Platinum Sony games on PS5. Rift Apart.

Astro is a lot easier and faster

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Leynos said:

Astro is a lot easier and faster

Not for me. I wasn't even trying and the plat just popped up for Rift Apart. Astro still really hidden shit.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

what was your verdict on armored core 6.

It's fantastic. So glad From returned to a mecha game even if just one for now. Now looking forward to seeing more from Daemon X Machina Titanic Scion. Can't have enough mecha action games where I get to customize for hours.

Fuck it. It's on PS+. I tried Saints Row reboot. How was it? Well, it's no longer on my SD drive. What a horrible game. Nothing feels like it has any weight. It was buggy as hell in just the first few hours. Sound effects are missing and others are oddly quiet. I have heard a mouse fart louder than the explosions in this game. Cars make almost no sound. Rifle sounded like someone tapping their fingers on a table. The so-called humor. It's not even good enough to be called dad jokes. This is fucking horrible. I guess kudos for no longer censoring nipples?  But everything else? It's dull as dishwater and tastes just as nasty. Not to mention Saints Row 3 remaster looked better than this. Played better than this. That was just a reskin of a 2011 game.

Play at your own risk. I'm sorry but not exactly shocked Volition went down after that experience.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Fuck it. It's on PS+. I tried Saints Row reboot. How was it? Well, it's no longer on my SD drive. What a horrible game. Nothing feels like it has any weight. It was buggy as hell in just the first few hours. Sound effects are missing and others are oddly quiet. I have heard a mouse fart louder than the explosions in this game. Cars make almost no sound. Rifle sounded like someone tapping their fingers on a table. The so-called humor. It's not even good enough to be called dad jokes. This is fucking horrible. I guess kudos for no longer censoring nipples?  But everything else? It's dull as dishwater and tastes just as nasty. Not to mention Saints Row 3 remaster looked better than this. Played better than this. That was just a reskin of a 2011 game.

Play at your own risk. I'm sorry but not exactly shocked Volition went down after that experience.

Sounds like what one would expect of the game, not surprised (but still sad) that the studio closed.

Looks like it's primarily when you get to the city of Baldur's Gate is when performance massively suffers, screen tears, etc. Going from a predominantly 60fps experience in Performance Mode to stumbling to the low 20s a lot of the time. Performance dips during cutscenes, but nothing dramatic. PC isn't perfect either when you reach the city, but that's crazy to see just how much the third act suffers in performance.

Still, it's gonna take you roughly 70-80 hours alone before you get to Act 3, so should be long enough for Larian to start patching things up

Completed Deaths Door. Lovely game. A lot of fun, and great aesthetics.

I wish the team would make an Ape Escape in the same vein. Would be very cool.

Leynos said:

It helps that Rift Apart is a linear game with no timed based, collectible based, or difficulty based trophies. Its a much easier platinum than R&C 2016, which was an easy platinum in itself, but had one trophy that was an absolute time sink. 

With the rumors of God of War Ragnarok DLC, or perhaps even a Miles Morales sized standalone title, a game focused on Thor/Thrud would be absolutely incredible.