By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You guys have got to listen to the rest, holy shit, I burst out laughing at the last one.

Around the Network

Biden is showing again that he's a true leader that can rise to what the occasion demands.

Biden is someone who works on solving issue for Americans benefits while Trump make Americans issue works for is own benefits.

I am very happy with this

Biden really got the GOP railed up, its kind of funny how they will have to change the narrative from sleepy Joe to jacked up Joe. Personally, I cannot wait until the debates. I really would like to see both Biden and Trump duke it out again in a debate format because we really will get to see which one of these 2 individuals are having a hard time keeping their mental state.

Ryuu96 said:

Why? The incompetence?

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:
Ryuu96 said:

Why? The incompetence?

The swamps going to get drained, if the swamp is RNCs money.

Yes, the incompetence too and the nepotism I believe will backfire on them.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 March 2024

The RNC better get busy now that Laura is CoChair. There is not a lot of time to collect enough money to pay for Trump appeals in a number of cases. That should pretty much nuke them for a while.

Machiavellian said:

The RNC better get busy now that Laura is CoChair. There is not a lot of time to collect enough money to pay for Trump appeals in a number of cases. That should pretty much nuke them for a while.

Don't worry! They've raised $100k!!!

Aka Lara Trump is a dumbass with no qualifications but we said God qualified her so it's okay.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 March 2024

Dark Brandon was in the house last night, and I liked it.

Serena-Joy's speech looked like both the speech and the footage of it were AI-generated.

I guess either Elon or Vlad the Defenestrator helped Trump pay his $91 million bond for the Carroll case.