By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ohio Senator calls for civil war if Trump is not reelected:

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:

Watch out Democratic voting America!

You may have 71% of the GDP vs their 29%
You may have the education and expertise, the production capabilities, the most advanced weaponry, missiles, airforce, and the ability to operate military technology.
You may have the health, the physically fit, the youth on your side.
You may have all of Western civilization as your allies.
You may have proper chins and necks.

But MURICA is coming for you :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Ryuu96 said:
SanAndreasX said:

And let Vance keep running his mouth about every other demographic in this country that isn’t white evangelicals. Hopefully Vance does a Sarah Palin on Trump’s campaign. 

And what perfect timing.

This dude...This dude is so fucking stupid

"I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CATS! JUST WOMEN!" 

The funny part about this Vance stance is that it sends the signal that he believes a woman worth is being able to have a child.  It has to be one of the most tone def statement from a politician in a while.  Vance is he gift that keeps on giving because losing the women vote by any margin is not going to be a winning strategy.  Actually, most of the GOP points are just bad as they cannot figure out whether to go for race or gender and each is equally a bad stance.

Ryuu96 said:

JD Vance Posted Pictures Next to Gun Show Vendors Selling Nazi and Confederate Flag Symbols

Not surprised at the gun show littered with Confederate and Nazi symbols.

Find it incredibly weird to take your toddler to a gun show, not just take them but brag about taking them.

It is America, I am sure that kid already has a AR 15 as a birthday president.  Hell, Vance probably was there shopping for one for his kid and letting him pick it out.

TallSilhouette said:

Basically he is trying to get a bunch of idiots killed.  Ahh America and you wonder why Trump is even close to getting back in office again and nothing speaks louder than this idiot and Vance.  The fact that there are so many of them that they make up a good portion of the voting public is the real crime.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
TallSilhouette said:

Basically he is trying to get a bunch of idiots killed.  Ahh America and you wonder why Trump is even close to getting back in office again and nothing speaks louder than this idiot and Vance.  The fact that there are so many of them that they make up a good portion of the voting public is the real crime.

Agreed. And for those who question this, consider that there are 350 million people in the US. You don’t have to go very far on the Internet to realize there are going to be several thousand idiots, maybe tens of thousands, that will arm themselves and start murdering innocent people who have clothes or skin colours they don’t agree with. And think “we’re fighting the revolution!”

If Alex Jones can bullshit his way to stirring up a bunch of idiots to harass the families of murder victims, then certainly a high ranked politician can do the same, and have a far greater impact.

Yall’Qaeda will think they can win, and keep murdering, until they get massacred by predator drones.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Trump says ‘Democrats hate Israel’, Schumer has ‘become a Palestinian’

The Republican presidential nominee told a fundraising event in Deal, New Jersey, that his likely Democratic rival, Harris, and her Democratic Party “hate Israel”.

The former president also said Senate Leader Chuck Schumer, a Jewish-American Democrat, has “become a Palestinian”, and asked, “What’s happened to this man?”

Trump went on to say Netanyahu, during their recent meeting in Florida, told him that American Jews vote for the Democratic Party out of “habit”.

Buttigieg: Do yourself a favor and lookup the data
Host: Well, we invite that.

The hell you do. The FBI releases the Uniform Crime Report every October and your network has obviously not read any of them.

Host: Which he's disavowed. Completely.
Buttigieg: Yeah, he's disavowed a lot of things. I don't believe him.

This host is pissed at whichever producer gave her this assignment against Pete.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Lina Khan on how the FTC managed to bring the prices down on inhalers:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uOV42L2a-oM

Spoiler!