By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Alright, I assume RFK Jr's campaign will finally be killed in light of recent news, right? Lol.

This dude is a fucking loon, I still think the vast majority only support him cause he's a Kennedy without knowing how insane he is.

And when I tried to tell someone that Kennedy had no business being near the White House without a guest pass, she told me, in the grand tradition of cookers over the past ten years, to "dO mY oWn ReSeArCh."

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:
Ryuu96 said:

Alright, I assume RFK Jr's campaign will finally be killed in light of recent news, right? Lol.

This dude is a fucking loon, I still think the vast majority only support him cause he's a Kennedy without knowing how insane he is.

And when I tried to tell someone that Kennedy had no business being near the White House without a guest pass, she told me, in the grand tradition of cookers over the past ten years, to "dO mY oWn ReSeArCh."

2 minutes of research show that he's fucking insane, Lol.

I don't know if he pulls more from Biden or Trump though.

Ryuu96 said:
SanAndreasX said:

2 minutes of research show that he's fucking insane, Lol.

I don't know if he pulls more from Biden or Trump though.

Research suggests that he pulls more from Trump. The Kennedy name isn't what it used to be. Ted Kennedy has been dead for over a decade, there are very few of them left in political office. The only Kennedy currently in Congress is John Neely Kennedy, who is a Trumpist Republican from Louisiana who is of no relation to the Massachusetts Kennedys. Speaking of which, RFK Jr's own family has pretty much disowned him and is urging the public not to be fooled by either the Kennedy family name or the name of his father. RFK Jr's antivax stance and conspiracy theories appeal far more to Trumpers than to Democrats. He basically appeals to libertarians and Republicans who feel that Trump is radioactive but still agree with a lot of his policies. 

Last edited by SanAndreasX - 2 days ago

It's not looking good for Biden, just one of the many videos going around atm

I don't worry that much about polling this time around, they were inaccurate throughout the year for smaller elections and tend to be heavily skewed toward Republicans since Roe V Wade was overturned.
The debate was, for sure, not a strong point for Biden, a stark contrast from his last State of the Union address. But He still holds the office and Democrats are on the popular side of most current issues, especially abortion rights. IMO Biden should push for a strong bill on abortion rights closer to the election and force Republicans to again take a strong stance against the popular opinion.

Around the Network

I call us politics. Oligarch roulette and agree with the above post on what Biden should do.

BiON!@