By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best Buy: Buy a 360 and GTAIV and get a $50 gift card

Best Buy has a great deal next week for the 360 version of GTAIV. Buy a 360 and GTAIV and get a $50 gift card. It's interesting to note that it's the only console getting the deal.

Source: http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/

Around the Network

Woah. Assassin's Creed is $30?

I bought my Xbox 360 from BB on 11/22/05. Maybe they will honor that purchase, and allow me to buy GTAIV and get a $50 coupon? :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

hold up , the wireless adapter is 100 bucks. Anyway, great deal

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

IF it was fifty bucks off, that'd be cool, but that future purchase is dumb.

Nice bundle for those who want that though.

This is Canada everyone... you know...Amercia's hat. :)

Prices here are very..."WTF?"

Good deal however. If I needed an xbox I'd buy it...sell the gta4 and have 50 bucks off the xbox 360 :) Not a big GTA4 fan.

Around the Network

all these deals microsoft is making for just one game is making my head spin. they might aswell start begging customers to buy the 360 version.

Most retailers in the US give great deals on 360, you get everything so cheap over there

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

So this is the Canada ad and not the American ad? Still, that's quite the deal to add that extra incentive to make sure people by the 360 version. Where's the marketing from Sony that they were talking up?

{phew}

at least they a have a PICTURE of the Ps3 & GTA Iv beneath it though

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What's more concerning is that the Wireless adapter is still hideously overpriced.

Drop that sucker by fifty bucks, and it's still slightly more expensive than my Linksys.