By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Alpha male , Beta Male, Sigma male, simp male or Non factor characters thread

I know all these characters. I'll Picture a a video game character you have to guess what it is? You have to give reasons too.

Kirby

Around the Network

Why

Raven said:

Why

Just a game, Here's an example Sonic is Mostly Non factor but he gives off alpha male energy since alpha males attract several woman including Amy rose Princess Elise etc but is Mostly non factor also ignore youtubers calling Sonic Beta because Betas dont have female stalkers aka Amy Rose and Hes not Submissive or a lone wolf aka Sigma male.Alpha males are supers stars VIP. Sigmas are not VIP they mean muggin.

Here's a freebie Sonic is Non Factor with little bit of Alpha male

If Sonic showed he wanted to with Amy he'd get his Alpha Male card because he already achived stage 4 Girlfriend stalker , Simps and Betas wish they made girls cream their pants and stalk them. Simps get none while Beta males get ignore (are not VIP) "characters are like who? To the Beta's." While Alpha's get red carpet treatment in the club but Beta's get left over rejected woman get simpathy sex but will send his ass to jail because Beta's are weak and submissive and would pull a amber heard on the beta lie he hit her. Leonardo Dicarprio is Alpha by default.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 29 December 2022

SegaHeart said:

Just a game, Here's an example Sonic is Mostly Non factor but he gives off alpha male energy since alpha males attract several woman including Amy rose Princess Elise etc but is Mostly non factor also ignore youtubers calling Sonic Beta because Betas dont have female stalkers aka Amy Rose and Hes not Submissive or a lone wolf aka Sigma male.Alpha males are supers stars VIP. Sigmas are not VIP they mean muggin.

If Sonic showed he wanted to with Amy he'd get his Alpha Male card because he already achived stage 4 Girlfriend stalker , Simps and Betas wish they made girls cream their pants and stalk them. Simps get none while Beta males get ignore (are not VIP) "characters are like who? To the Beta's." While Alpha's get red carpet treatment in the club but Beta's get left over rejected woman get simpathy sex but will send his ass to jail because Beta's are weak and submissive and would pull a amber heard on the beta lie he hit her. Leonardo Dicarprio is Alpha by default.

BasilZero said:
SegaHeart said:

Sonic could easily be a chad but He kindly rejects Amy Rose because he knows she's not mature enough into woman hood yet. He knows Amy Rose a creep but she herself doesn't know that. (I'm glad Sonic knows that age ) and he wouldn't wanna do Rouge because word is Rouge sleeps with Shadow and Knuckles, Sonic got sneaked kissed but Princess Elise he didn't try to kiss her she kissed him when he was lifeless. But for now he has to mature older and let Amy get older for her sake. Sonic is 15 years old in Sonic Frontiers.

Around the Network

Wait what?

SegaHeart said:
BasilZero said:

Sonic could easily be a chad but He kindly rejects Amy Rose because he knows she's not mature enough into woman hood yet. He knows Amy Rose a creep but she herself doesn't know that. (I'm glad Sonic knows that age ) and he wouldn't wanna do Rouge because word is Rouge sleeps with Shadow and Knuckles, Sonic tried to got sneaked kissed but Princess Elise he didn't try to kiss her she kissed him when he was lifeless. But for now he has to mature older and let Amy get older for her sake. Sonic is 15 years old in Sonic Frontiers.

QUAKECore89 said:

Wait what?

I edited my post above Sonic is a 15 and Amy 12. Sonic has no time to be Alpha at 15 years old. So he's Non factor for now. Thank god.

Come on guys someone do Kirby. And I meant Sonic did not try to look for Elise Sonic never did, It was Princess Elise who sneak kissed dead Sonic

Kirby is definitely an "alpha" as the people who believe in those things would define it.