By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Birth Stone and Birth Flower? Animal Zodiac sign?

Date of my birth December 22, 1987

Mine is Turqiouse as main one but also have Tanzanite , Zircon and Topaz, My Birth Flower is Narciccus.

Turquiose is love charm this is my birth stone :)

Hatsune Miku eyes are love charm Turqiouse

Tanzanite stone pretty beauty

Just look at Miku Eyes for Turquois

Zircon

Topaz

My Zodiac animal is Bunny Rabbit. Most female animal in existance. Japan and China is Rabbit AKA Usagi

In Vietnam is Pussy cat

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 December 2022

Around the Network

Aquamarine or Bloodstone for the birth stone using the main modern classification (Amethyst using the western Zodiac to get the Birthstone, Emerald or Cat's Eye using the day of the week I was born on). Pisces on western zodiac. Daffodil is the flower. And was born in the year of the Snake on the Chinese Zodiac, specifically the Earth Snake.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 03 December 2022

Peridot
Gladiolus & Poppy, I think
Leo
Rat

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima