By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's new motion control device? If this makes it to the 360, WOW!!!

Drool... the age of MMOs and RTS's on consoles will begin shortly... combine this with a voice-activated controls... drool...

Around the Network

Yeah this is amazing starcraft.

Akward? I dont see it...as long as its wireless and doesn't give you cancer when you play with it, I dont see this being bad.

The x-mote looked better than this.

This looks really bad.

cool,i hope sony does the same thing for my ps3

Wow looks pretty cool. If they can pull it off that would be cool. I am curious to see what Sony and Microsoft will show soon in this area.

Around the Network

Ummm... What if you're left handed?

It's interesting, I'll give it that but this is likely nothing more than a concept.

This looks more interesting than trying to copy the Wiimote.

I believe this patent is filed as a Windows mouse? As oppose to anything for the xbox?

the fact it was filed in 06 and we haven't heard much about it at all, probably means it won't come out, if ever.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

It looks like It straps around the hand, so you don't really hold it.

After doubting the Wii-Remote and being wrong, my mind has been opened. I hope Microsoft's device works well.