By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks like all the Neon cosmetics and effects from Season 1's Cyber Showdown limited time event are available in the store this week.

Around the Network

Quite a few Xbox IP on sale on Steam as well, also you can nominate a few for awards.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 November 2022

Ryuu96 said:
smroadkill15 said:

Spade and Ice, you're both bastards lol. Yall both know exactly how to get those trolls going.

I think Ice was serious and wanted a genuine conversation 2022 has been pretty bad, first party wise. But it's hard to have genuine conversations when others aren't willing to accept genuine arguments and just want to say, "Xbox Sucks". It'll be interesting to see how Ice's 2023 review will go down, Lol.

It was for real but I also was trying to help the site get some engagement. You're welcome

#SavingVGC

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

I think Ice was serious and wanted a genuine conversation 2022 has been pretty bad, first party wise. But it's hard to have genuine conversations when others aren't willing to accept genuine arguments and just want to say, "Xbox Sucks". It'll be interesting to see how Ice's 2023 review will go down, Lol.

It was for real but I also was trying to help the site get some engagement. You're welcome

#SavingVGC

King Ice.

We need more parody threads from you.

Vampire survivors achievements are not correct. You should just follow the unlock list in game.

=> In game reach level 50 while achievements says reach level 99=> Just reach 50 and you also unlock the achievement (maybe till they updated it)

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 22 November 2022

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
EpicRandy said:

Well that's a bummer, Such a long reply on a long post, really wanted to see what Runa would reply to my post in the Ice thread. But well, chance's are he would only have ignored it or cherry pick a sentence to produce another novel about. A bad for a good I guess.

There’s no reasoning with Runa. I replied to their post with something positive, coming from the viewpoint as an gamer, and trying to get them to see the good that’s coming out of all this, but then they replied with hostility lol. It is what it is. 

I've tried to have civil discussions with Runa and Eva in the past and it's impossible. Nothing Xbox can do will make them say something positive about the brand without it being a backhanded compliment. They with never admit that maybe Xbox did something right. No matter how many times I, and many others, have pointed out how blatantly wrong they are about something, they will never admit it. The thread would have gone on for 50 more pages if it wasn't changed. 

smroadkill15 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

There’s no reasoning with Runa. I replied to their post with something positive, coming from the viewpoint as an gamer, and trying to get them to see the good that’s coming out of all this, but then they replied with hostility lol. It is what it is. 

I've tried to have civil discussions with Runa and Eva in the past and it's impossible. Nothing Xbox can do will make them say something positive about the brand without it being a backhanded compliment. They with never admit that maybe Xbox did something right. No matter how many times I, and many others, have pointed out how blatantly wrong they are about something, they will never admit it. The thread would have gone on for 50 more pages if it wasn't changed. 

Well as we've seen in the aforementioned thread sometimes you get one to blatantly admit his bias. It's a small victory in itself even though it isn't exactly an admission on being wrong. 

Revisiting Torment Tides of Numenera, played it first time back in 2017 on PS4 and found it super confusing, so giving it a second chance.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

EpicRandy said:
smroadkill15 said:

Well as we've seen in the aforementioned thread sometimes you get one to blatantly admit his bias. It's a small victory in itself even though it isn't exactly an admission on being wrong. 

That was my intentions and it worked better than I could have imagined lol. Not the brightest bulb in the shed.