By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn, I missed the $29 Sonic Frontiers Xbox deal on Amazon while I was asleep.

Around the Network

MS: we'll offer you 10yrs
Sony: no comment
Deal passes
Sony: so about that that 10yr deal
MS: let's call it 6 months

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

More Here: Xbox Empire - New Thread! Xbox Empire - New Thread!

Sony has "no comment" on the 10-year deal.

Ah, my bad! Missed it. 

Hard to believe we still have another potential 8 months of this crap lol

Maybe more if it goes to court, sounds like FTC may sue to block, it's absolutely ridiculous, politically motivated arguments which boil down to "big tech bad" and other regulators too interested in protecting Sony.

Sony immediately shut down the other offer but no comment on the 10-year contract, I think it's safe to say what I said earlier, Sony won't accept any offer, they want to block the deal full stop, it's not just about CoD *potentially* going exclusive but Microsoft having marketing for CoD and CoD in Game Pass.

All this shit makes me want it to pass even more than before despite barely caring about ABK aside from improving workplace conditions and booting Bobby out.

Ryuu96 said:

With S at $50 off in the US and 60 pounds off in the UK, I think we will be getting some pretty strong Holiday sales for Xbox, assuming Xbox produced alot of S and X units for the Holiday. 

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

With S at $50 off in the US and 60 pounds off in the UK, I think we will be getting some pretty strong Holiday sales for Xbox, assuming Xbox produced alot of S and X units for the Holiday. 

Gotta get as much hardware as possible out in the wild to get ready for the launch of Starfield

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Ah, my bad! Missed it. 

Hard to believe we still have another potential 8 months of this crap lol

Maybe more if it goes to court, sounds like FTC may sue to block, it's absolutely ridiculous, politically motivated arguments which boil down to "big tech bad" and other regulators too interested in protecting Sony.

Sony immediately shut down the other offer but no comment on the 10-year contract, I think it's safe to say what I said earlier, Sony won't accept any offer, they want to block the deal full stop, it's not just about CoD *potentially* going exclusive but Microsoft having marketing for CoD and CoD in Game Pass.

All this shit makes me want it to pass even more than before despite barely caring about ABK aside from improving workplace conditions and booting Bobby out.

That's the only outcome Sony wants. There is no negotiation that can be done here. MS should just ignore any public complaints from Sony and focus solely on what government agencies are concerned about.

MS, as great as it's been with their rhetorical responses, have been a bit too reactive to what Sony publicly criticizes the deal on. 

shikamaru317 said:

When I went to check it out, it was sold out.

Edit: Just checked again, now showing it back in stock for the 29 bucks.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
shikamaru317 said:

When I went to check it out, it was sold out.

Edit: Just checked again, now showing it back in stock for the 29 bucks.

Same here. Go, go go! @shikamaru317 

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

That's the only outcome Sony wants. There is no negotiation that can be done here. MS should just ignore any public complaints from Sony and focus solely on what government agencies are concerned about.

MS, as great as it's been with their rhetorical responses, have been a bit too reactive to what Sony publicly criticizes the deal on. 

I think it's because some regulators like CMA are overly concerned about Sony, so Microsoft has to please them since Sony is the only one complaining to regulators. But how long will regulators sit around and take Sony's whining? At some point they'll have to say "yes, this is good enough, either accept it or don't, Sony" or at least, they should, who knows at this point.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 November 2022

Just a little more.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 November 2022