By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Machiavellian said:
Ryuu96 said:

"Microsoft was doing something illegal but I looked the other way until they decided to screw me over before I screwed them first"

This dude is such a fucking moron outside of his field of expertise, it's unbelievable how much dumb shit he says/does in anything which doesn't include cars or rockets. And just for be clear, nothing Microsoft was doing is illegal, so please, I beg you Musk, sue Microsoft, try to take them to court, I would love to see Microsoft end this MF with their lawyers. Unfortunately he won't...He threatens legal action a lot and never goes through with it.

How exactly is he going to sue MS.  MS doesn't own OpenAI so he would actually need to sue the company he founded.  Even so, I am not even sure if Twitter own that data.  Its public data as long as they allowed people to access that data.  They cannot just decide to sue when people actually use that data.  Its a very empty threat if you ask me.

Talking bollocks like usual.

He's so mad that he has nothing to do with OpenAI anymore, Lmao. His "pause AI development" which is arguably understandable for certain reasons, was so transparent as to why he specifically was demanding it, he's salty that he isn't a part of it anymore and wants to create his own AI rival so he wants OpenAI to "pause" development for totally "ethical" reasons even though Musk doesn't know what ethics are.

You're right. Twitter doesn't own that data, they don't own what people post onto their Twitter accounts and if they now claim that they do then surely they must take responsibility for everything people posts onto their Twitter accounts and opens Twitter themselves up to a bunch of lawsuits. It's pretty much like his threat to sue the guy who was "doxxing" him by tracking his plane, an empty threat because it's perfectly legal.

Around the Network

Sorry if these have already been posted.  

Meet the heroes:

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 20 April 2023

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Musk really loves to hate especially those people and companies with employees who supported Tesla the most when they were still struggling a lot and were close to go bankrupt. Nowadays he's pretty much supporting especially those who always shat on electric cars and stuff like that. I guess that's his way to get money from everyone and as long as he's always getting what he wants he will never stop to be such a narcissist.

Too bad this asshole attitude is something so many are attracted to. It's also the easiest kind of character to build an own cult following. 

DroidKnight said:

Meet the heroes:

Should be another one in about a week.

Odd, the 4th was posted on Bethesda's Youtube channel almost a week ago. Wonder why it's not on the Xbox channel.

gtotheunit91 said:
DroidKnight said:

Meet the heroes:

Should be another one in about a week.

Odd, the 4th was posted on Bethesda's Youtube channel almost a week ago. Wonder why it's not on the Xbox channel.

At this stage it would be more odd if Xbox posted something at the same time as Bethesda.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Thanks, added it.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Every year I have a little bit of a timeout from games but this year the level of burnout I feel from video games is like nothing I’ve ever felt before and it’s been like this for weeks now. I actually feel sick just idling on a game start up screen. Currently ahead of where I was in 2022 GS wise (8940 vs 8660) but I very much doubt I’m hitting my GS target this year .. 11,220 GS remaining. Currently trying to get HFR to 70% so I can be finished with it. I might be done with video games if this persists any longer. 

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 20 April 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

At this stage it would be more odd if Xbox posted something at the same time as Bethesda.

Surprisingly, both Xbox and Bethesda did tweet about Devinder at the same time less than an hour ago lol

Ryuu96 said:
SKMBlake said:

Well you're gonna be happy

"Microsoft was doing something illegal but I looked the other way until they decided to screw me over before I screwed them first"

This dude is such a fucking moron outside of his field of expertise, it's unbelievable how much dumb shit he says/does in anything which doesn't include cars or rockets. And just for be clear, nothing Microsoft was doing is illegal, so please, I beg you Musk, sue Microsoft, try to take them to court, I would love to see Microsoft end this MF with their lawyers. Unfortunately he won't...He threatens legal action a lot and never goes through with it.

Phil's response.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Phil's response.

Cersei Musk

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 April 2023