By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

I was told it was beans on cheese on toast. So the cheese goes on the toast but below the beans. That is how my other half and her family does it and they are British. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

I was told it was beans on cheese on toast. So the cheese goes on the toast but below the beans. That is how my other half and her family does it and they are British. 

I know some people who melt cheese in their baked beans... don't like that. Never heard of putting beans on cheese on toast. No cheese near my baked beans please.

Stir some barbecue sauce or some hot sauce into your beans on toast. Now that's where it's at.

Zippy6 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Fr73IQUaMAAaBtS (566×680) (twimg.com)

I think the only British people that think PB&J is weird are over 50. And yes beans on toast is goated.

Facts.

Going to have to force the Americans in here to try it before entering.

trunkswd said:

Zippy6 said:
trunkswd said:

I know some people who melt cheese in their baked beans... don't like that. Never heard of putting beans on cheese on toast. No cheese near my baked beans please.

Stir some barbecue sauce or some hot sauce into your beans on toast. Now that's where it's at.

I've done that. Honestly, there isn't much I would object to putting cheese on, even makes the blandest food nicer, cheese is GOAT.

F*cking love cheese.

I've heard about the fabled BBQ sauce in beans but never done it.

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! - YouTube

There's the initial hesitation, then remembered I have eaten a lot of lengua (cow tongue) in Texas, which is DELICIOUS! So I'd be down for beans on toast

Around the Network

I like to meme on the beans and toast but from the shit Ryuu has showed me, it's easily the best dish from the UK

When you’re so starved for games you end up talking about fucking beans. We need cone back.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

gtotheunit91 said:

There's the initial hesitation, then remembered I have eaten a lot of lengua (cow tongue) in Texas, which is DELICIOUS! So I'd be down for beans on toast

You Texans sure don't let anything go to waste huh.

ice said:

I like to meme on the beans and toast but from the shit Ryuu has showed me, it's easily the best dish from the UK

It ain't all bad! Aside from a huge lack of seasoning!

I'm going to upset some more Americans.

• Cheese on Bread with Tomato Ketchup.
  • Cheese & Onion Walkers Crisps on Bread.
  • Scotch Egg!

But the obviously good stuff.

• Fish and Chips.
  • Yorkshire Pudding.
  • Sunday Roast.
  • Full English.
  • (Some) Pies.
  • Bread and Butter Pudding (Don't be a hater).

Fuck Haggis.

You liked the Cauliflower Cheese I showed you at least!

VersusEvil said:

When you’re so starved for games you end up talking about fucking beans. We need cone back.

Blame Sarah Bond.

When the next Head of Gaming stans for Beans on Toast, we must all stan for it!

Sheogorath is on on-topic, I like cheese, Sheogorath likes cheese, Sheogorath is from Elder Scrolls, Elder Scrolls is a franchise on Xbox, Xbox owns Elder Scrolls. Sheogorath gave us 10 more off-topic tokens.

Ryuu96 said:

Breaking News: Sarah Bond Likes Beans on Toast.

@Spade - GFY.

Fire her