By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

Looks like it's official. I wonder what Joe's next game will be?

ReCore 2!

343i should let Joe work on Halo Spinoffs via XGSP.

He assisted on quite a lot of things during his previous tenure, I would really love to see him put his whole effort into a single project rather than spread across multiple so we can really feel his mark but I think he likes working on a bunch of stuff at once so that's okay too. I'd assume he may re-join the Flight Simulator team since he's a huge fan, likely he will come onboard a few projects currently in development such as Contraband.

Would be cool (if Jez isn't wrong about yet another codename) if Joe becomes involved in Project Suerte by Certain Affinity, Max and Joe back together.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Looks like it's official. I wonder what Joe's next game will be?

ReCore 2 please!

By Asobo.

Asobo Studios
Studio Direction
Creative Direction
Executive Production
Production
Art Direction
Technical Direction
Lead Gameplay Programming
Lead Animation
Lead Game & Level Design
Lead Audio
Lead QA
Production Support
Gameplay Programming
Gameplay Programming Support
Level Design
Game Design
Game Design Support
Character Art
Concept Art
Level Building
3D Art Support
Visual Effects Art
Animation
Audio Design & Integration
QA Test
Administration
Public Relations
Systems Administration

ReCore (Xbox One) Credits - MobyGames

Lol. Why did 343 nerf the Commando in this update? Even with the buffs to it in the winter update I still felt like it generally underperformed both the assault rifle and the sidekick pistol at mid-range, only really worked decently at longer ranges tapping the trigger to fire it one bullet at a time in order to make it more manageable. Now they are requiring 9 shots to kill instead of 8 shots to kill. Sometimes I really wonder about the thought process of their weapon balance team, so many questionable decisions.

shikamaru317 said:

Lol. Why did 343 nerf the Commando in this update? Even with the buffs to it in the winter update I still felt like it generally underperformed both the assault rifle and the sidekick pistol at mid-range, only really worked decently at longer ranges tapping the trigger to fire it one bullet at a time in order to make it more manageable. Now they are requiring 9 shots to kill instead of 8 shots to kill. Sometimes I really wonder about the thought process of their weapon balance team, so many questionable decisions.

At least it's not as bad as Bungie with Destiny 2 lol. Every single week, every weapon was changed, and half of them were broken because of the update

Around the Network

I can't be the only one that changed almost all the armor coatings to Redsteel Splinter lol

The opening cinematic is really well done, Dinh has a lot of potential.

I wonder if in future Halo titles we could have Spartan boss battles via Iratus 🤔

Don't understand it but this song is a vibe.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 March 2023

So... let me get this straight:

A Spartan's armor not only has a neural link that can enable a rouge AI to render you unconscious, it's also able to manipulate you with your personal demons? It's these types of additions, moreso than silly cat ears, that really make me question where 343 is going with all of this.

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

Recore 2?
What?
Is some kind of petition or just wishiful thinking?
Please dont do this to me...