By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Ok, managed to get Diablo 3 to download by enabling remote features and initiating the download from Diablo 3's page on the Xbox Store website, since initiating it from the Xbox Series Store app wasn't working.

Edit: Well shit, that didn't work either. It let me download the full game, but when I click on the game app to open it, it says I don't have the rights to play the game. Such a fail of a free trial Xbox, lol.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 03 March 2023

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:

Ok, managed to get Diablo 3 to download by enabling remote features and initiating the download from Diablo 3's page on the Xbox Store website, since initiating it from the Xbox Series Store app wasn't working.

Edit: Well shit, that didn't work either. It let me download the full game, but when I click on the game app to open it, it says I don't have the rights to play the game. Such a fail of a free trial Xbox, lol.

Maybe a stupid question but do you have an active Gold/GP Ultimate subscription?

Barozi said:
shikamaru317 said:

Maybe a stupid question but do you have an active Gold/GP Ultimate subscription?

to add to this, I had to turn on reoccurring billing to get my gamepass ultimate to work, even though it active for another month.

Barozi said:
shikamaru317 said:

Through June I do. The other 2 free play days trial games work, it's just Diablo 3 that isn't. People on TA saying they have the same problem. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 03 March 2023

Around the Network

The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition – Overview Trailer - YouTube

Hire Klob When?

Xbox Originals When?

Ryuu96 said:

Hire Klob When?

Xbox Originals When?

Never. Only thing better than slave labor and child labor is free squirrel labor.