By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Undertale (5-6hrs) and KRZ (9hrs) are both quick completions.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Disappointing to see Wo Long currently only sitting at 84 on opencritic, GP fodder confirmed...

Ryuu96 said:

Idas Said:

Yes, the provisional deadline for the decision from the EC has been extended two weeks: April 25th

Remedy talks have officially started :p

PS: the final report from the CMA has to be published on April 26th :S

---

STOP DELAYING. YOU AREN'T THE GAMING INDUSTRY!

According to Idas this is the final delay allowed for both CMA and EC...Fucking hope so, Lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're aligning to make a decision together, combo block or combo approve, likely block.

I can't believe Chris Evans actually wore this red thing

Libara said:

Disappointing to see Wo Long currently only sitting at 84 on opencritic, GP fodder confirmed...

I'm sorry but is this a joke?

the-pi-guy said:
Libara said:

I read it as one.  Libara likes to tease.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Libara said:

Yes.

the-pi-guy said:
Libara said:

Obviously, cause it's actually at 80

EU is likely to approve with the behavioural remedies that Microsoft has offered. Their approval was expected though, it still ultimately comes down to the CMA. However, will CMA now be swayed by EU's decision? CMA's President did an interview recently stating that they will take into account what other regulators decide.

Also, one reason (among a few others) as to why they don't like Behavioural Remedies is that it requires long and difficult monitoring on their part, if EU takes that responsibility (as any remedies undertaken would be applied worldwide), will it push UK to accept them? Since someone else will be monitoring them.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 March 2023

the-pi-guy said:
Libara said:

I think he should be banned, just in case.

Absolute 🤡