By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The megaman minecraft crossover is kind of cool =p.

Around the Network

Gets a little chuckle from me that Nvidia and Nintendo signed the contracts but Valve is like "nah" whilst still supporting the deal.

I know Gabe said he doesn't believe in contracts like that and trusts Microsoft but I've a feeling that he simply doesn't give a shit as well, Lol.

Like they didn't care when EGS went on their mad moneyhat crusade either.

Gabe is either a very chill man or knows Steam has complete dominance over the PC market and nothing will hurt that.

Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Anyone got guesses and/or rumours for this expansion? It was weird that they did the Zany expansion first this time rather than second, so I assume this expansion will be the more standard map expansion like the first expansions for FH3/FH4 were.

I think I remember a leak that may or may not have been fake that showed a large urban city map that was supposedly going to be the FH5 expansion.

Eurogamer fucked up hard and made everyone think Xbox was porting everything to Switch

Was hilarious watching the freakouts.

Although, I'm personally a fan of Xbox IP on Switch...But no need to debate that since it was a screw up.

Ryuu96 said:

Gets a little chuckle from me that Nvidia and Nintendo signed the contracts but Valve is like "nah" whilst still supporting the deal.

I know Gabe said he doesn't believe in contracts like that and trusts Microsoft but I've a feeling that he simply doesn't give a shit as well, Lol.

Like they didn't care when EGS went on their mad moneyhat crusade either.

Gabe is either a very chill man or knows Steam has complete dominance over the PC market and nothing will hurt that.

It’s definitely the latter lol. Activision pulled their new games off Steam and either to Battle.net or Epic Games Store. Steam didn’t give two fucks now publishers like Activision, Ubisoft, and EA are bringing their games back to Steam because they know that’s where the money is. If there’s a monopoly in the gaming industry, it’s Valve on PC.

Around the Network

2.000 games played on my gamer card now.
Hopefully more good games and less trash in the future.

Barozi said:

Did you just become …. Self aware… ok where’s the real Barozi, what did you do with him. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
Barozi said:

Did you just become …. Self aware… ok where’s the real Barozi, what did you do with him. 

Well the trash keeps piling up in my backlog alongside the good stuff so I try to buy less cheap & easy completions and instead play the games I already own (preferrably the good ones). With that being said, I have no idea what decent game to play next after having finished Requiem.... I'd really like to try Soul Hackers 2 but that's still a week away so I need to find something in the mean time.