By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lmao.

Also, hot take, The Library is fine and isn't as bad as everyone makes out.

But Two Betrayals is absolutely awful and one of the worst levels in the Halo series.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Lmao.

But Two Betrayals is absolutely awful and one of the worst levels in the Halo series.

Library is my least favorite level in Halo CE, followed by Two Betrayals. If Library had more variety in its design and/or was half the length I would put it above Two Betrayals. Even with those levels Halo CE is still my favorite campaign in the series. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

At an event celebrating the 40th anniversary of Flight Simulator - a milestone that reminds that this is Microsoft’s oldest-running franchise, outdating both Windows and Office by a handful of years, developers of the game hammered home its newfound success with a simple stat: Flight Simulator’s player-base has doubled. Twice.

To be specific, Flight Simulator has enjoyed a couple of launches. First it hit PC, and was met with critical acclaim and strong uptake. Later, it was released on Xbox Series X/S, a move which doubled its player base. Then earlier this year, the game was made xcloud compatible, rendering it playable on Xbox One, older-spec PCs, and even on mobile. This doubled the player base again.

“And now in Japan there's – depending on the day – 50 to 100,000 people. In Japan! Still today – this is two years ago that we did this update, and they are now simmers.”

Microsoft Flight Sim has doubled its players twice – and there's a plan to attract even more users | VG247

Ryuu96 said:

nah that's a cold take for me, Library is actually kinda fun but F*CK TWO BETRAYALS 

Two Betrayals might suck but I still love the opening of the mission where the 3 are arguing and when Cortana points out the true purpose of the Halo rings, Master Chief just turns to 343 and asks "is it true?" His blunt "more or less" response always killed me

Around the Network
ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

nah that's a cold take for me, Library is actually kinda fun but F*CK TWO BETRAYALS 

I like Library!

Two Betrayals, especially on Legendary, is annoying as hell.

"Yo! Here's the same level you completed earlier, only backwards! With hordes of Flood which just never-ending spawn, equipped with Shotguns and Rockets! There's Covenant and Flood fighting each other but they'll all turn their attention towards you the moment they see you and completely ignore each other, now fight through this wave of enemies and get to that Banshee which BTW controls absolutely fucking dreadful on CE oh and you need to get past the Wraiths which basically function as Sniper Rifle aiming and then we'll make you blow up energy fields using your own energy shield and drop a dozen enemies directly on top of your head"

Well, one complaint I have about Somerville is ... It has some of the worst screen tearing I've ever seen.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

I guess I'm in the minority when I say, Two Batrayals is one of favorite missions. Playing co-op with a friend was great and seeing the covenant and flood go at it was one of my favorite moments in the game. Anytime there was a 3 way battle going on was some of my favorite moments.

Well, Pentiment is just shy of reaching Steam's top 10 best sellers. Currently sitting at number 11.

VersusEvil said:

Well, one complaint I have about Somerville is ... It has some of the worst screen tearing I've ever seen.

Ohhhhhhh that's a big deal lol