By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 15 40.54%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 22 59.46%

Total:37

Guiz, Hi-Fi Rush is MS's First Japanese developed game to release! (MS has obviously published titles like LO, BD, PD)

This is a moment in time

Around the Network
ice said:

Guiz, Hi-Fi Rush is MS's First Japanese developed game to release! (MS has obviously published titles like LO, BD, PD)

This is a moment in time

A Japanese studio is kicking off their year with a bang.

Tango has released two games within a year as well (Hi-Fi Rush and Ghostwire Tokyo). We may even have another in the not too distant future since Hi-Fi is from John Johanas and Mikami said that they have a 3rd title in development which is a smaller title, a genre that they haven't done and under a new director.

Have a feeling that we're going to see a lot of unique experiences from Tango and them going a bit wild. Mikami based on interviews he has had recently seems like he really wants to get away from being known as just the "horror guy" or the "horror studio" and he didn't seem too enthusiastic that Bethesda acquired him just to make horror stuff.

Plus all the stuff about the direction he wants to take the studio. We'll likely see a lot of variety, a lot of different creators, a lot of experimenting.

Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 - Official Trailer #Fuga2 #FugaMelodiesofSteel2 - YouTube

Scheduled for May 11, 2023.

Xbox Game Pass.

VersusEvil said:

The achievements for Forsproken are probably “listen to main character say fuck 250 times”

Interesting enough that is probably the most accurate part of the game.  People from NY pretty much use that word on an everyday occurrence.  Probably could not get through the day without saying it at least 20 times.

Around the Network

So a holiday release for Starfield?

Or are the titles just put up there randomly?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

So a holiday release for Starfield?

Or are the titles just put up there randomly?

The order is random beyond known dates.

Wonder what else they might be thinking of shadow dropping if this proves to be a big success (which it seems to be so far).

I'm thinking Project Mara would be a perfect shadow drop, in a Developer Direct which features Hellblade II, at the end of the segment they could announce a surprise release for Project Mara. It'll also be nice as they both share similar themes and feature the same lead actress and Tbh...Project Mara won't get much marketing either way.

Like, how much can you really market it? It's a psychological horror set entirely in a single house, I think it's also better to keep the horror aspects unknown to the viewers for the most part and there's really not much to market in terms of content.

Watched it last night. Very good showing. I thought the format was well done with clearly high production value. Hi-Fi Rush was the highlight of the show with the shadow drop. It honestly looks like a great game. I'll play it tonight. Minecraft legends does look like a fun game to play, but they should have showed more gameplay instead of devs talking. Redfall will probably be good but I'm not 100% sold on it yet. It looks very run and gun. I want to see how much interaction players can have with the environment. Graphics aren't impressive but if the games fun, I don't really care. ESO is ESO, not my cup of tea. Forza IS that graphical showcase. It looks fantastic. Hopefully we get a release date at MS "E3" event. I'm guessing it gets pushed back to September-Oct.

Starfield is next and I do think we will get a release date. My guess is June, but they could surprise us with a March release to fill in the gap.