By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

Pooh Ubisoft, good thing they about to join GP so I can support them by *checks notes* never spending a single pence on a game by then again kek

I don't think Ubisoft+ is joining Gamepass like it did PS+, will be a separate $15 a month subscription for us on Xbox I think, just like it is on PC. Well, maybe cheaper than $15, since the Ubisoft game library on Xbox is smaller than their PC library, maybe will be like $10 or $12 on Xbox thanks to the smaller library. 

Around the Network

Chris clarified that it was for 2022.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

One Piece Odyssey scored a 75 on Metacritic (so far). Not quite as I expected but not bad either. I had hoped for 80-ish.

What surprised me is the Metascore of Chained Echoes. When I checked the recent Game Pass additions a few weeks ago, it looked like a run-of-the-mill RPG created using RPG Maker but it seems to be rather excellent. Might install it after all.

Barozi said:

One Piece Odyssey scored a 75 on Metacritic (so far). Not quite as I expected but not bad either. I had hoped for 80-ish.

What surprised me is the Metascore of Chained Echoes. When I checked the recent Game Pass additions a few weeks ago, it looked like a run-of-the-mill RPG created using RPG Maker but it seems to be rather excellent. Might install it after all.

@Veknoid_Outcast reviewed it (on Switch) and enjoyed the hell out of it.

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

coolbeans said:
Barozi said:

@Veknoid_Outcast reviewed it (on Switch) and enjoyed the hell out of it.

@Barozi It's excellent. I consider it the best game of 2022. If you're into turn-based RPGs, I can't recommend it highly enough.

My review is linked on the home page, if you don't mind wading through 2,300 words on the subject  

Around the Network

The end of January is going to be very fun, Lol. Between this event which will give us updates on their early 23 titles and likely all the release dates, the Microsoft quarterly report, the provisional findings from the CMA/EC, likely some Game Pass stuff (updates + family plan) and Ubisoft+ on Xbox unless those latter two are announced next week, end of January is packed.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 January 2023

Oh and me and Ice will open Prediction League after the event once we get the dates, we might miss Goldeneye if it ends up being shadow dropped but we're fine with that, Lol.

Imagine something like this starting Jan 25th.

• January - Xbox Direct & Age of Empires II HD: Xbox Port.
  • February - Starfield Direct
  • March - Wo Long (Major Game Pass Release)
  • April - Minecraft Legends/Forza Motorsport?
  • May - Redfall
  • June - Xbox E3 Showcase & Starfield?

+ All Those Indie Game Pass Titles.

Hopefully Jan 25th and beyond Microsoft makes an effort to remain in the news cycle continuously, I can't handle another repeat of 2022 where they announced ABK and then went quiet until E3...And then went quiet until now, Lol. Lets hope this is Xbox's year!

Ryuu96 said:

• May - Redfall

Hopefully Jan 25th and beyond Microsoft makes an effort to remain in the news cycle continuously, I can't handle another repeat of 2022 where they announced ABK and then went quiet until E3...And then went quiet until now, Lol. Lets hope this is Xbox's year!

Don't forget Ghostwire Tokyo is March on Xbox, and Goldeneye Remaster and Ara are also still scheduled for 1st half.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 11 January 2023

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

• May - Redfall

Don't forget Ghostwire Tokyo is march on Xbox, and Goldeneye Remaster and Ara are also still scheduled for 1st half. 

Yeah. Forgot we're getting Ghostwire Tokyo and Goldeneye HD, Lol.

Although I'm not sure Ara will make 1st half but uh, Idk...I can't really ask since it's under NDA...I know it's still running Technical Alphas...Maybe that's all they do? Maybe they skip beta completely because it's already mostly content complete and they only want to test for bugs? Dunno.