By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 14 46.67%

No 12 40.00%

Still need convincing (sp... 4 13.33%

Total:30

I think I understand why my play through is going to take longer.  I'm lagging behind the increase of the money and xp rewards.  If I would just wait, I would have all the money and xp i need.  I see an item i want and cant afford, I'll go out and grind out some money to purchase it(whilst low level).  I'm starting to find that the items I wanted would have been easy to get if I just waited. 

add.:  Now that I look back on things,  this may also explain why all my other play throughs in other games are running long. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I purchased a tambourine.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Vibrate your wrist real quick while grasping it firmly and just create a rhythm.

The Call of Duty app sucks hard. First of all I can't connect to online services. Okay doesn't matter, I only want to play campaigns.Donwloaded MW2, MW3 and BlOps campaign.I click on MW2.... nothing happens. Restarted the app and all. Nothing happens. I have to re-install I guess?I click on MW3... cool that works as it should.I click on.... wait why is there no BlOps even though even the app is telling me that it's installed? Let's see if a re-install can fix that problem...

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, the only ones I hear about are Cold War and Infinite Warfare as having the best Campaigns.

Black Ops 6 Campaign is receiving good reviews so far.

Not sure why people say the Infinite Warfare campaign is good. In my opinion it's below average for CoD standards.

Advanced Warfare has one of the best, mostly thanks to Kevin Spacey.