By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and played it at launch and didn't have a good time. My plan was to wait for the expansion to give it another try, as I'd already paid for it, but with how it's been received I think I'll just keep waiting. With how much I love Fallout 3/4 and Skyrim I want to love this game but I'll wait until the final expansion/update to give it the best shot of winning me over on my second try.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

konnichiwa said:

Played shattered space for a bit and honestly it so dissapointing, I don't get it how do people defend it?

You do know just because you do not like something does not mean everyone else has the same opinion.  I am sure if you keep searching, you will find like minded people out there just believe.

konnichiwa said:

Played shattered space for a bit and honestly it so dissapointing, I don't get it how do people defend it?

Defending it? I mean, it is about taste you know. You may not like it but other people do. 

I really like it personally so far; I would have liked it even more if it would be on multiple planets/star system but this is still very good. We can all find things that we do not like at the end. But there is no "defending" in not having the same opinion/taste than yours.