By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
konnichiwa said:

It is about the achievement, You need to encounter him for an achievement....But:

- He is only at one place

- He is only at one floor in that place

- He has an encouter rate that is less than 1%(other rare montsters encounter  rate went up while warmech enc rate went down)

- It may take 30 minutes (if you are lucky) - 5 hours (if you are unlucky) to encounter him (took me longer than a netflix movie)

- When you finally encounter him he may use Flee immediately and it may not count as encountering him (not sure why for some it doesn't count)

- He also may do 2-4 Group attacks if he may attack first, doing around +- 300 damage to your party while your max hp is 999 hp....So yeah a party wipe after the first turn is possible.....

I was glad I encountered and defeated him but atleast 15% of my playtime was trying to encounter him...

I probably got lucky then lol

I wasnt even trying to find him in both on the GBA and Switch versions I played. I'm guessing I'll have a hard time on the PS4, Xbox and Steam versions.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
DroidKnight said:

Nice!

First time getting into the series or revisiting?

I think I have every one on Playstation (except for the 2nd installment reimagining of VII and XVI).  Many on Switch.  Everything Final Fantasy on Xbox that's available. 

...and yet the only ones I've played: --> only got a 1/4 of the way through VII, and maybe 1/5 of the way through XV Royal.  So even though I've already double/triple dipped, I'm basically a virgin.

All of it will pretty much be a brand new experience for me.  Soon, ...soon.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...XIV I don't have on any platform.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

I think I have every one on Playstation (except for the 2nd installment reimagining of VII and XVI).  Many on Switch.  Everything Final Fantasy on Xbox that's available. 

...and yet the only ones I've played: --> only got a 1/4 of the way through VII, and maybe 1/5 of the way through XV Royal.  So even though I've already double/triple dipped, I'm basically a virgin.

All of it will pretty much be a brand new experience for me.  Soon, ...soon.

I've played all of the games , multiple versions (except for 11 and 14).

The Pixel remasters are the best versions to get into, hope you enjoy!

DroidKnight said:

...XIV I don't have on any platform.

I'll probably get into it in the future - likely on Steam. The free play on the earlier expansions is tempting.

BasilZero said:

I've played all of the games , multiple versions (except for 11 and 14).

The Pixel remasters are the best versions to get into, hope you enjoy!

I recollect commenting on a massive spreadsheet of your Final Fantasy game collection in another thread months/year ago.  

Your list put me at ease with my double dipping.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

I recollect commenting on a massive spreadsheet of your Final Fantasy game collection in another thread months/year ago.  

Your list put me at ease with my double dipping.

Lmao

Its even bigger now but ya I have the entire FF Pixel Remaster collection on Switch, PS4, Steam, iOS and just yesterday I bought the Xbox versions.

The first 6 FF games I can play multiple times without getting bored or tired.

These are the versions I have finished with the score I gave them

Final Fantasy I Dawn of Souls (GBA): 82
Final Fantasy I Anniversary (PSP): 85
Final Fantasy I (iOS): 81
Final Fantasy I Pixel Remaster (NS): 87

Final Fantasy II Dawn of Souls (GBA): 83
Final Fantasy II Anniversary (PSP): 85
Final Fantasy II Pixel Remaster (NS): 87

Final Fantasy III (NES): 80
Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster (NS): 90
Final Fantasy III (DS): 86

Final Fantasy IV (SNES): 90
Final Fantasy IV (PS1): 89
Final Fantasy IV (GBA): 86
Final Fantasy IV (DS): 92
Final Fantasy IV (PSP): 94
Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster (NS): 95

Final Fantasy V (SNES): 84
Final Fantasy V (PS1): 83
Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA): 88
Final Fantasy V (PC): 91
Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (NS): 93

Final Fantasy VI (SNES): 95
Final Fantasy VI (PS1): 94
Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA): 95
Final Fantasy VI (PC): 97
Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster (NS): 96

MC live is going on, bedrock hardcore mode and bundles announced so far.....