By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hmm tried some more games from my backlog and I chose 8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure

I didn't expect much but damn after 10 minutes I started to enjoy it and a hour later I was hooked.

- Korean game set in the Purgatory....with a cartoon/comicish style can't really point it but is has the Hanguk Aeni feeling...and I know it is kind of obvious.

- Metroidvania type of game that has a lot to offer, more than you may initially expect....

- Game may feel challenging but their is an 'easy' option...

Honestly would recommend it to anyone who loves Ori/Hollow Knight, it sometimes is on sale and I got it for 7$/Euro really recommend to put it on your wishlist.

Also the fanatical has a good sale going on

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/prestige-collection-build-your-own-bundle?aff_track=CJ&CJEVENT=4bdbe49272db11ef83f001230a18ba72&utm_source=CJ&cj_pid=7058984&cj_aid=13797872

One of them is a star wars collection is that includes 14 games, if you get it + another game you get it for 14.99.  The extra game can also be Hi Fi Rush..

Bit jelly because Dark Forces on Xbox was on sale last week on Xbox for 20...And thats only one game..

Last edited by konnichiwa - 3 days ago

Around the Network

Been playing a bit of Hades 2, it’s pretty good so far.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

It turned out that I didn't have Persona 3 Reload on Xbox as I played through GamePass at the time. Ended up buying on PS5 after all to play Episode Aigis

Caravan Sandwich is a pretty fun indie game, nice cell shaded graphics with a pretty damn good OST. Also runs pretty stable too (on PC at least) .. my recommendation is to give it a chance.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Caravan Sandwich is a pretty fun indie game, nice cell shaded graphics with a pretty damn good OST. Also runs pretty stable too (on PC at least) .. my recommendation is to give it a chance.

Seems like it hasn't released to Xbox (yet).

coolbeans said:
VersusEvil said:

Seems like it hasn't released to Xbox (yet).

I wasn’t even aware, I don’t look at platforms anymore 😮🥲

Shaunodon said:
Ryuu96 said:

By complaining that PS5 will get Indiana Jones in Spring 2025 at $70 because 20-30% (at a maximum) of Game Pass users in December won't get Indiana Jones but will still be able to get it for $70 or $20 with a single month of Game Pass Ultimate. See my point about why the comparison was an odd complaint? Lol. Xbox owners will get Indiana Jones months earlier than PS owners and PS owners will still pay full price, while Xbox owners either pay full price, $20 or those on existing GP Standard subs will get Indiana Jones anyway at $15 for the month.

It's not about simply paying an extra $5 to play Indiana Jones now. It's what it means going forward. If they're already nickel and diming you now with their current position, what do you think they'll start doing the moment they actually start to feel successful again? You think they'll just suddenly become a good consumer-friendly corporation?

Of the platform holders they easily have the least justification for pushing these tactics on consumers, yet they continue to push ahead and remain tone deaf to their audience.

How is it nickel and diming you.  I always wonder about a statement like this because nothing makes you or require you to get Gamepass.  Its a service you either see value in paying a monthly sub or not.  If the base standard service does not have enough value for your money then by all means its not worth your money. If Ultimate is priced to much for what it gives you then by all means its not worth your money.

It really doesn't matter if MS sees success or not because they still have competition between Sony and to a certain extent Nintendo and they will probably be 3rd place for a good bit of time because neither of the other 2 companies are having issues selling their games, services or consoles.  I am not sure what tactics you are really complaining about.  Its all just business and trying to find the right price point.  Just because you do not know the finer details in what it takes to make and sustain a successful service that gives you all of their games on both PC and console for a sub price and maintain over about 40 studios does not have a cost then I am not sure what to tell you.  Nothing is ever free in this world and you must always believe that every one of these companies isn't in the business to make you happy as much as they are in the business to make money.

MS, Nintendo nor Sony have ever been a good consumer friendly corporations.  They are only good and friendly when they need to compete with other companies for your money.  So no, MS has nor will they ever be a good and friendly consumer company but as long as they have competition, they will always strive to please customers to a certain extent as long as they can also continue to make money.

Really hyped for Shattered Space.

Does someone know how we will be able to access it in game?

I don't know if I must begin a NG+ or waiting? I've the last main quest remaining.