By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ten embarrassing Xbox achievements you "only unlocked for the Gamerscore" (trueachievements.com)

I Swear! I Did It By Mistake! achievement in Lollipop Chainsaw (trueachievements.com)

Around the Network

Age of Mythology

Playing Day One (Full Release)213.33%

Playing Early Access (Premium Edition)320.00%

Not Playing at Launch; Will Play Later426.67%

Not Playing640.00%

Total:15

Age of Mythology peaked at 25k, I doubt it goes higher than that next week.

Nice peak, I originally thought it could get close to even beat Age of Empires IV...Until I found out it was launching 7 days early, Lol. But it has had a strong start and also sits at 90% on Steam. I wonder how well it's doing on Xbox, since Age of Empires IV didn't launch on Xbox day one I think it's still possible that combined Age of Mythology could be close to Age IV for PC only.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 September 2024

Ryuu96 said:

I just watched a couple COD videos, holy shit those spawns are so bad, Lmfao.

Yeah, there are some spawn issues in BO6 in general, but they are particularly bad on that map, reminds me of Shipment and Rust from some of the other CoD games, all 3 of those maps can go throw themselves off of cliffs as far as I'm concerned, waaaay too small for 6v6, a good team can easily set up spawn manipulation and farm kills. If those 3 maps were all limited to like 3v3 they wouldn't be quite as bad. 

Played BO6 a little bit today. The best COD MP since BO3. Love how great the mindless SMG run-and-gun action works here, just like in good old COD times. Probably gonna buy BO6 and put a few tens of hours into MP

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I just watched a couple COD videos, holy shit those spawns are so bad, Lmfao.

Yeah, there are some spawn issues in BO6 in general, but they are particularly bad on that map, reminds me of Shipment and Rust from some of the other CoD games, all 3 of those maps can go throw themselves off of cliffs as far as I'm concerned, waaaay too small for 6v6, a good team can easily set up spawn manipulation and farm kills. If those 3 maps were all limited to like 3v3 they wouldn't be quite as bad. 

Those kind of maps you only play for the daily challenges or events=p

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Apparently the people who paid to "play early" (On release day) were having severe server issues. I'm filled with schadenfreude for the poor fools. 

LegitHyperbole said:

Apparently the people who paid to "play early" (On release day) were having severe server issues. I'm filled with schadenfreude for the poor fools. 

Yikes.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Yikes.

?? They paid to play early, they are what is wrong with the industry and screwing us less financially stable people out of playing on release day.