By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Downloading Black Ops 6 open beta now. Treyarch never disappoints so let's see how this one is gonna play out

Around the Network

Tbh B06 is the best CoD of this gen thus far imo. Treyarch is so far ahead of the other devs.

jason1637 said:

Tbh B06 is the best CoD of this gen thus far imo. Treyarch is so far ahead of the other devs.

Black Ops 6 seems good from what I have played of the beta, I haven't played a Treyarch CoD since Black Ops 1 since I didn't really like Black Ops 1, but 6 at least seems good in terms of weapons, perks, maps, etc, even if I'm not a fan of the operator and weapon skins they seem to be planning to have. MW3 seems like a mess from what I've played of it, and I heard Vanguard was terrible. Not sure about MW2 and Black Ops Cold War, but I heard Cold War at least was meh, though Treyarch was rushed on it, only got 2 years of development from Treyarch after Treyarch got brought in to fix Sledgehammer's messy first year of development. MW1 reboot was pretty good back in 2019, but no idea if Infinity Ward stayed good after that. Sledgehammer at least seems terrible these days, Vanguard and MW3 being as bad as they are. They seemed pretty good on MW3 (2011)'s multiplayer (my favorite CoD multiplayer), Advanced Warfare, and WW2, so I guess they fell apart after their founders left, Condrey to found Take-Two's new 31st Union studio, Schofield to found Striking Distance where he released The Callisto Protocol. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 08 September 2024

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

Black Ops 6 seems good from what I have played of the beta, I haven't played a Treyarch CoD since Black Ops 1 since I didn't really like Black Ops 1, but 6 at least seems good in terms of weapons, perks, maps, etc, even if I'm not a fan of the operator and weapon skins they seem to be planning to have. MW3 seems like a hot mess from what I've played of it, and I heard Vanguard was terrible. Not sure about MW2 and Black Ops Cold War, but I heard Cold War at least was meh, though Treyarch was rushed on it, only got 2 years of development from Treyarch after Treyarch got brought in to fix Sledgehammer's messy first year of development. MW1 reboot was pretty good back in 2019, but no idea if Infinity Ward stayed good after that. Sledgehammer at least seems terrible these days, Vanguard and MW3 being as bad as they are. They seemed pretty good on MW3 (2011)'s multiplayer (my favorite CoD multiplayer), Advanced Warfare, and WW2, so I guess they fell apart after their founders left, Condrey to found Take-Two's new 31st Union studio, Schofield to found Striking Distance where he released The Callisto Protocol. 

i've played every CoD game besides MW3. I got burnt out that year. And even during MW i was still playing Cold War half the time. The less campyness of Treyarch games do it for me and their map design. So far the only map I dont like much in B06 are Gala and Rewind for Kill Order. The movement here is pretty good, a nice mix between Cold War and BO4. Balancing i hope is fixed by launch. SMGs are way too powerful rn. Operators suck tbh, I stopped caring about them a long time ago.

Vanguard was absolutely awful omg. Worst CoD imo. 

jason1637 said:

That's not exactly a high bar, Lol.

How is it compared to the good CoDs?

Around the Network

Liberty falls zombies map looks horrible. It's like they just took a chunk of an area from warzone (mini maps, armour plates)

Multiplayer was ok, spawns were all over the place though as I would often spawn in areas just ahead of enemies

Ryuu96 said:

NateDrake said:

Square Enix has many things planned for Xbox, yes. Final Fantasy 16 is among them -- which has been said several times now. FF Pixel Remaster Collection is the more immediate release coming from SqEx for Xbox. And the support extends beyond just Final Fantasy stuff.

FFPixel remasters - cant wait to get them again lol

Hoping Secret of Mana and Trials of Mana come too.

??????????

Since when did it have a subtitle? What?

I DON'T LIKE IT CHANGE IT BACK!

Just "Fallout" please.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

That's not exactly a high bar, Lol.

How is it compared to the good CoDs?

I don't think it is as good as the Golden era of CoD personally (2007-2012, CoD 4-Black Ops 2), but it seems competent enough. Weapon balance seems pretty solid though SMG's are a tad OP right now with some of them being about on par with Assault Rifles at mid range but better than them at close range, movement speed, reload speed, etc.. Spawn points are iffy on certain modes like hardpoint, enemies can spawn right behind you and blast you in the back. With the exception of the spawn point issue map design seems good so far. Perks are mostly good, though I'm a bit sad that the only way to get both ghost and ninja is to use the Perk Greed Wildcard since both perks are on slot 1 normally, Treyarch should have brought back their pick 10 system or a modified version of it so that you aren't limited by slots when it comes to Perks.    

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 08 September 2024