By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Not a big fan of the maps in Bo6, movement is the big + I just tried the sleeper agent perk that turns you skin into the enemy team skins, felt overpowerd in my first match but it is COD even team mates shoot you when you turn around a corner so it did not end up that usefull...Anyway reached level 30. Was a fun evening :)

shikamaru317 said:

Played some CoD MW3 on Gamepass while waiting on the BO6 beta to return. What in heck even is this game? My last CoD was the 2019 Modern Warfare reboot and I don't remember anything like this. MW3 (2023) has maps with cell-shaded cartoon art, a version of the OG MW2 Quarry map set in hell, a map set in a giant underground mushroom forest, laser guns, operator skins that make you look like a roman centurion and a throwable spear weapon, and many other things that seem totally out of place in a game called Modern Warfare to me. It doesn't seem like Black Ops 6 is immune to this issue either, already in the BO6 beta there are operator skins that turn you into a zombie or an android, as well as an electric gun. 

You know what I would love to see from Activision, a CoD built specifically for the OG CoD fans like me, we haven't had one since the remaster of CoD 4 back in 2016. Back to basics in every way possible, if they must have a battlepass for money making reasons then limit the rewards to real world weapons, operator skins that look like actual military uniforms from various countries, etc.

We're never going back tbh. These sponsorship skins and stuff probably make loads of money.

The 12 year old COD players seeing Shika's complaints.

After they beat us into the ground too.

If they want to make most of them like this, I could live with it, just give us a new classic style CoD game every now and again.

Ah well, at least we always have the old CoD's, even if most of their remaining playerbase are like God tier players that you probably don't want to play against. We really need the CoD backlog on Gamepass soon, would give all of them an influx of new players probably. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 September 2024

Around the Network

Still think they should skip a CoD year from time to time and instead give us a proper remaster of old CoDs in those years.

• New Entry
  • Remaster/Remake.
  • New Entry
  • Remaster/Remake.

I'm expecting COD 2025 to be another disaster, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 September 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Still think they should skip a CoD year from time to time and instead give us a proper remaster of old CoDs in those years.

• New Entry
  • Remaster/Remake.
  • New Entry
  • Remaster/Remake.

I'm expecting COD 2025 to be another disaster, Lol.

Yeah, they really should. I'm sure quite alot of the classic fans would love to see remasters for the older games, WaW, MW2, Black Ops 1, Black Ops 2 especially.

And I agree, they really should not rush out this next game, fans will love a proper sequel to Black Ops 2 if it's done right, but if they rush it out the year after Black Ops 6 I highly doubt it will be done right. 

NateDrake said:

Square Enix has many things planned for Xbox, yes. Final Fantasy 16 is among them -- which has been said several times now. FF Pixel Remaster Collection is the more immediate release coming from SqEx for Xbox. And the support extends beyond just Final Fantasy stuff.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 September 2024

I'm probably going to end up downloading Persona 3 Reload on Xbox One from Game Pass. I've heard you'll be able to select The Answer (out September 10) from the main menu. I can't really justify blowing $34.99+ on the Expansion Pass on PlayStation when I can just select it from the start anyway.
I'm sure I'll play The Answer at least twice in my gaming life but by then it probably will have gone on sale at least once or twice or I'll have more money to spend.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

konnichiwa said:

Strange can not buy games on the console store, card reader app is failing me on the store, lucky it did work on Xbox.com

Anyway I got Shantae and the Seven Sirens hope the next Shantae Advance doesn't skip xbox.

Hate to bring bad news, but it does skip Xbox, at least for now