By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah also bought some stuff.
Nothing too exciting but there have been worse sales lately, so I'm satisfied.

Around the Network

We've seen Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Xbox players increase by nearly 3,000%.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has joined the top 40 in our Xbox Gameplay Chart this week, nestling comfortably in 11th place, stepping over the likes of Destiny 2, Apex Legends, and Diablo 4 to claim its position. We only collect data for the top 200 most-played Xbox games, and Crash was outside of the leaderboard last week, so the game has jumped 189 spots at the very least since joining Game Pass.

Around the Network

The Outer Worlds Vertical Slice

I'm currently playing Jedi Survivor, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, and Neon White in rotation. All great games.

Despite waking up to the building on fire this morning (I'm good lower floors have water damage tho). I got my Sky Cipher controller! I got VanQuish and Metal Gear Rising on sale. 4th time I have owned VanQuish lol. 2nd for MGR.  Also popped in the 360 disc of Binary Domain and my god it's great to have this game playable again. The PS3 version I have runs badly. The PC version is borked to hell with no controllers working except Switch and that's fucking around with settings on the launcher and folder. Bleh. Running at 60FPS on SX is great!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!