By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 12 52.17%

No 8 34.78%

Still need convincing (sp... 3 13.04%

Total:23
jason1637 said:

Yo is Stalker 2 ever going to come out lmao. I dont think its making this year.

I was honestly surprised that Stalker 2 was going to be releasing just a day after another major Xbox exclusive in Age of Mythology: Retold. With the game getting a full-fledged Xbox developed deep dive in a few weeks, like what Starfield had although probably not quite as long, I wouldn't be surprised if this means Indiana Jones or Avowed is getting delayed to next year, and Stalker 2 is going to be meant to take up a holiday release slot since neither game has a release date still.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

LMAO! I just realized Stalker 2 will go from releasing the day after Age of Mythology: Retold to releasing a day after Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024!

If anyone owns Fallout 4 GOTY edition on Steam or GOG, you got a whole new game to play now! Hopefully BGS is working with this mod team to port it to console.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

LMAO! I just realized Stalker 2 will go from releasing the day after Age of Mythology: Retold to releasing a day after Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024!

Not sure if it really matters for a game like Stalker 2 releasing after those games since they are pretty much not drawing the same crowd.

-Deleted-

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 25 July 2024

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Where are all the Tennis games coming from lately?
Yet Virtua Tennis is nowhere to be found.

VersusEvil said:

There’s that saying that a delay isn’t a bad thing if it results in a better game but when it’s the 4th (and likely not the last) delay it becomes quite concerning.

Tbf, it’s difficult to finish a 100 hour game when a massive war breaks out and the entire studio needs to be relocated, having some developers die from the war, and the studio getting hacked on several occasions that included having data stolen over the past year and a half. Hard to blame them for the number of delays compared to a studio that has multiple delays but never dealt with any of these issues.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 25 July 2024