By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Age of Mythology

Playing Day One (Full Release) 2 13.33%

Playing Early Access (Premium Edition) 3 20.00%

Not Playing at Launch; Will Play Later 4 26.67%

Not Playing 6 40.00%

Total:15
Leynos said:

Has anyone else had issues with a quick resume?  I know it's not hardware based as it doesn't work offline.  This SX is fairly new. Got it in April but all of a sudden quick resume doesn't work. I removed everything and then started a game. Played a bit. Turned the system off. Came back game started over. All the games have been that way. Gears 4 has been extra glitchy lately as well I did a clean install. Hope that fixes GoW4 at least.

All depends on a game, games with MP like gears can be glitchy because it also loads your friend list in from last time. If I wanted to have a no glitchy experience for sure in Gears 5 I always rebooted the game.

@Barozi hidden cats in Rome is up, the nerdy arena was fun.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Good.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 July 2024

COD MWIII feels very convoluted, booting it up to starting a match took like 10 minutes =p

konnichiwa said:

COD MWIII feels very convoluted, booting it up to starting a match took like 10 minutes =p

Turning 'Call of Duty' into a designated hub is one of the most moronic things they've ever done.  

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Yo is Stalker 2 ever going to come out lmao. I dont think its making this year.