By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Wonder if Microsoft drops Activision-Blizzard Game Pass titles in July because it's the start of the new fiscal year.

Hopefully it's soon. Been a long wait, almost 8 months since the acquisition closed. I know that it takes time to get all of Acti games added to Windows Store or to make deals with some other platform that already has them on PC to allow Gamepass owners to access them through their platform, but it sucks for the console owners having to wait due the PC holdup. Xbox needs to drop Xbox/PC gamepass release date parity or something. 

The new Game Pass titles are a bit crappy lately.

Atleast the sale is good, a lot of nightdive titles are on sale and some for the first time in months/years? Also a lot of pinball dlc on sale for the fans =p

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

A lot of games on sale, felt a bit overwhelmed and had to stop myself of getting so much more:

I got

Demon Turf (Seems to be one the best 3D platformers)
Wife Quest (Was cheap + Metroidvania Monster boyish)
Power Wash Alice in Wonderland DLC (sigh I keep getting them)
Guns gore and Cannoli (cheap aswell)
Shadowman Remastered (First time on sale?)
Turok 2 (Also cheap and the trilogy bundle is also on sale)

Status
Outage reported
7/2/2024, 8:07:00 PM
We encountered a related issue
7/2/2024, 11:04:13 PM
Resolution
Pending
Details

You may not be able to sign-in to your Xbox profile, may be disconnected while signed in, or have other related problems. Features that require sign-in like most games, apps and social activity won't be available.

Nothing works currently - my girlfriend on her Xbox who was signed in already is happily gaming on, me who just wanted to sign in can’t even play a game from disc. Brave new internet world.

Bizwas said:

Nothing works currently - my girlfriend on her Xbox who was signed in already is happily gaming on, me who just wanted to sign in can’t even play a game from disc. Brave new internet world.

I was in the middle of playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition when suddenly I was taken back to the main screen. I was near the final boss in the campaign solo lol. So not even when playing the single player aspect can Xbox services or your own internet be down.