By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

PowerWash Simulator.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Microsoft/Activision-Blizzard are definitely doing the good cop/bad cop routine, Lmao.

Microsoft's basically "FTC is violating the constitution, we don't agree with their assertions, see you in court"

Activision's basically "You're an idiot and here's why"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 December 2022

Jeff Grubb on the XboxEra podcast is saying that Xbox will have a showcase in Q1 and one of the games that will be announced is a "Pentiment level" game from Xbox 1st party studios, he is pretty sure that it is Tango Gameworks.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 December 2022

Ryuu96 said:

It'd be funny if CMA/EC do approve it, but FTC opts to take Microsoft to court and as a result, FTC comes out of it as the only major regulatory body without a concession agreement, it won't matter to us since any concession Microsoft agrees to with a major regulatory body would be enforced worldwide but a bit of a PR blackeye to FTC...CMA and EC got a concession and FTC got...nothing.

Just curious, MS can still end up closing the deal even without the FTC, right? Like say China, UK, and European Union have all approved the deal but the FTC case is still ongoing?

Ryuu96 said:

Jeff Grubb on the XboxEra podcast is saying that Xbox will have a showcase in Q1 and one of the games that will be announced is a "Pentiment level" game from Xbox 1st party studios, he is pretty sure that it is Tango Gameworks.

That's neat.  My ideal Xbox year is a varied tempo between 2020's cluster of indie/middle-market titles and big-budget stuff scattered throughout the year.  

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |