By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

All 3 Banjo games have been on Game Pass lol.

No idea about Crash and Spyro though. Only Diablo 4 and soon CoD Black Ops 6 will be the only ABK games integrated into the service. They better hop to it! But in the meantime, you can still buy Crash and Spyro on Xbox. That will still be giving Xbox money. 

Is there any difference to the 3 BK games on Gamepass compared to the Rare Replay versions?

I'm pretty sure they're the same version. Just the 360 ports that were later bundled in with Rare Replay. 

Around the Network

(ignore this comment. Accidentally quoted somebody’s message, but VGChartz doesn’t allow for deleting posts.)

Last edited by firebush03 - on 11 June 2024

shikamaru317 said:
coolbeans said:

If Avowed is indeed Nov. 12th that gives little time left for Indiana Jones. I don't see the benefit of a (probable) December release date.

I see Indiana Jones getting delayed to like February or March probably. Would be odd to see Holiday packed with Black Ops in October, Avowed and Flight Sim in November, and then Indiana Jones in December missing the crucial Black Friday week, plus 3rd party Xbox marketing deals on AC in November and possibly Dragon Age still releasing Holiday 2024 as well.

The people that play COD, a massive amount of them, pretty much only play COD.

Same with Flight Sim. Completely different type of gamer.

Avowed and Indiana probably do have the same types of gamers as fans, but they should be at least a month apart and be okay.

Dragon Age would be smart to not compete with Avowed, personally. Release it in September/Early October.

A bigger reality these guys need to face is that Nintendo is coming. All the rumors/reports, their extended NS1 generation, and lack of much AAA 1st party brand new games (not remakes that are cheaper to make/outsource) over the last year and probably until NS2 points to the fact that they've learned from their NS1/Wii U/3ds mistakes and are planning a massive launch lineup in early 2025. So if Microsoft and Third Party's want to capitalize on Nintendo's absence to sell games in 2024, they should release their gamers sooner rather than later, because come Winter/Spring 2025, it's game on in competition for software sales.

BasilZero said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

All 3 Banjo games have been on Game Pass lol.

No idea about Crash and Spyro though. Only Diablo 4 and soon CoD Black Ops 6 will be the only ABK games integrated into the service. They better hop to it! But in the meantime, you can still buy Crash and Spyro on Xbox. That will still be giving Xbox money. 

Is there any difference to the 3 BK games on Gamepass compared to the Rare Replay versions?

RR is just the 360 downloads. Exactly the same. All RR did was add a little banner to the icon.

Last edited by Leynos - on 11 June 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Oh yeah the non stealth combat looks terrible like I thought it would. The stealth gameplay tho looks fantastic! Definitely looked janky so hopefully the couple months of polish they have now will help. Needs confirming you can 100% the game as just one of the characters. Star Wars Outlaws looks surprisingly good for an Ubisoft game tho, like really good. You can easily see Ubisoft Montreal (Ubisofts worst studio) didn’t create these.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Ubisoft Pricing is wack on their gold editions, like really exploiting those Star Wars fans lol

ACS Gold Edition - £94.99
Star Wars Gold Edition - £104.99

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

This would make complete sense!

Just watched the Dragon Age demo. My thoughts:

• The tone of the game seems to be nothing like the trailer suggested. It feels like proper Dragon Age writing instead of the childish quip fest the trailer suggested it would be. The marketing team failed massively when designing that trailer for the Xbox showcase, did the game a great disservice.
  • Combat is way faster paced than earlier games in the series, quite hack & slash in terms of speed.
  • A set number of healing potions, with breakable healing pots around the maps that replenish them.
  • Map design appears to be linear again like the first two games, instead of open world like Inquisition, which we previously heard from the playtester leak a year ago.
  • They seem to be trying to bring it closer in line with Mass Effect, we've heard that party size has dropped from 4 members to 3 (same as mass effect), the ability system seems to be designed the same way as Mass Effect
  • Graphics were pretty good. I know that the art style change has proven divisive, with some saying they made it look like Overwatch or similar hero shooters, but I think it looks fine. I honestly thought Inquisition's character designs were kind of ugly, look at the massive glow-up that Lace Harding got over Inquisition for instance.
  • Though not on display in the demo today, Bioware revealed yesterday that the Origin system from the first game will return (minus the tutorial zone changes), with players being able to choose 6 different faction origins including Antivan Crows, Grey Wardens, and Shadow Dragons (a Tevinter faction). Your origin, plus choices made in previous games, will have small effects on Veilguard it seems. 

All in all it looks pretty good, though I'm sure some will be unhappy with the gameplay changes, which seem to have made it less RPG, more action/hack & slash.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 11 June 2024

G2ThaUNiT said:

This would make complete sense!

2026 is also the 25th anniversary of Halo. Imagine Gears of War E Day and Halo 1 remake releasing back to back.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.