By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
G2ThaUNiT said:
Machiavellian said:

Personally I expect Halo MP to become Multiplate and the SP to stay Exclusive. Anyway, why people continue to take every rumor as if its a final decision. Discussion does not mean set in stones, actually it doesn't mean anything if you ask me.

Well for starters, the 4 games going multiplat rumor that blew the internet up just earlier this year turned out to be completely true. So true in fact that it forced Xbox leadership to come out sooner than they were planning on to confirm the rumors. Then not only did they not clarify what their business plan was going forward, they have since continue to be silent while new rumors about this "Project Latitude" run amuck. 

To me, it's whatever at this point. I still love many of these studios and I'm looking forward to the games, but Xbox really needs to rip the band aid off over what their full business plan is going forward. Whether the fanbase likes it or hates it. 

But tbh, I don't think Xbox leadership still knows yet either. There's been so much talk of how much of an internal battle there is over how the Xbox division will be run going forward, and Microsoft leadership seems to be winning out. 

So I'm just at the point of games, games, games! Nothing else matters.

The thing is, those did not say the word discussion when they leaked.  Meaning that context is very key with looking at how a rumor is structured.  Content would be MS discussing if they are going to release any particular game as multiplate as I am sure everything is on the table but a discussion is only that and it implies nothing.  Hell, I have stragety discussions with my team all the time but less than 10% actually make it into production.

There really have not been any talk of internal battle at MS.  Instead, there has been a lot of speculation of internal battle at MS.  I for one do not believe there is any internal battle because I still believe all decision have come from one person whether xbox gamers like it or not.

Around the Network

Wizards and Warriors is back with Fabio!

Captain Skyhawk remake!

Sneak King 2

Bullet Witch 2

Yaris Remaster

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Lol, leave it to Xbox to release their games on PS, only for Sony to go multiplat on Horizon Lego but only on Switch, no Xbox release. Xbox giving away exclusives to a rival platform that hates them for nothing in return. Xbox should pull all planned future PS releases except for the regulator mandated CoD ports, and only release on Xbox/PC and Switch 2, where it makes sense to do a Switch 2 port.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 June 2024

I was so suprised to see Switch for Lego Horizon. 😅😅 I dont blaim Sony. No need for them to release games on Xbox when Xbox gamers are jumping ship to Playstation and PC.

I guess the Xbox version of Black Myth: Wukong got cancelled

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Saw no Xbox label, that would suck if it was the case.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Last minute Sony hat most likely. This is even more egregious than the Stellar Blade hat, at least they hatted away the already announced PC and Xbox ports over a year before release, Black Myth was still coming to PC and Xbox back at The Game Awards in December, so they just announced a last minute hat deal 2 months before release it seems.

Xbox gamers finding out they’re completely irrelevant to Sony & Nintendo.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Xbox gamers finding out they’re completely irrelevant to Sony & Nintendo.

And completely irrelevant to Xbox.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Last minute Sony hat most likely. This is even more egregious than the Stellar Blade hat, at least they hatted it away from the already announced PC and Xbox over a year before release, Black Myth was still coming to PC and Xbox just a few months back, so they just announced a last minute hat deal 2 months before release.

Uh uh uh, you went full PC Susan, you no longer get to complain about stuff like this. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition