By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Well looks like that Mistwalker RPG coming to Xbox will be Fantasian originally on Apple Arcade.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

So a year of pre-production and now in full production. They are a pretty efficient developer, so I reckon 3.5-4 years of full development, for a release Holiday 2027-June 2028. 

VersusEvil said:

Well looks like that Mistwalker RPG coming to Xbox will be Fantasian originally on Apple Arcade.

Ah, that I'm not so interested in...

Machiavellian said:
Leynos said:

Buy the game. It deserves the sales. And no it's not like Persona at all. As a fan of both series I'm not in the least offended if someone asks how it compares to Persona but Persona fans are a weird fickle bunch who act like you killed their grandmother if you ask that lol. If you want a JRPG that spends only 10 min of setup before in battle and is darker. No power of friendship. No saving the world. Just a demon boy who kills demons and gods and then recruits them. Have fun. Enjoy the surreal strange journey that is SMT.

I always find this interesting take.  Why should I buy the game if it's provided on a service I already pay for.  It's not like the Devs are not compensated for putting their game on the service and I benefit them by actually playing their game on that service.  For someone like myself who has not played none of the previous games, putting it on GP is the best opportunity for the dev to gain new customers.

Because it's worth rewarding the devs directly because SMT deserves it. I'm not rich by any means. But I believe in supporting devs directly for good games rather than an indirect rental.

Around the Network

Jesus just let last gen fucking die already.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Yeah, it's insane to me that we're about to get a cross-gen CoD just 2 years before the next-gen Xbox is said to be releasing, Holiday 2026. This means we are only going to get a single current gen only CoD game, the Holiday 2025 one, as the Holiday 2026 one will be cross-gen yet again.

Imagine if the 2025 one is cross-gen too though...

shikamaru317 said:
VersusEvil said:

Yeah, it's insane to me that we're about to get a cross-gen CoD just 2 years before the next-gen Xbox is said to be releasing, Holiday 2026. This means we are only going to get a single current gen only CoD game, the Holiday 2025 one, as the Holiday 2026 one will be cross-gen yet again.

Imagine if the 2025 one is cross-gen too though...

Probably will be cross-gen if Nintendo will be joining in on the CoD action lol

VersusEvil said:

Kill it, if you have to.