By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Oh baby, they tagged Mick Gordon.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

So, we know at least 3 previews are being reserved for after the main show then. Seems to suggest the main show could have alot of announcements. Wish we knew how long the main show was, last year it was 1 hour, I hope the main show is at least as long this year, followed by the 3 longer previews for CoD, Avowed, and Indiana Jones after the main show later the same day and the next day.

shikamaru317 said:

So, we know at least 3 previews are being reserved for after the main show then. Seems to suggest the main show could have alot of announcements. Wish we knew how long the main show was, last year it was 1 hour, I hope the main show is at least as long this year, followed by the 3 longer previews for CoD, Avowed, and Indiana Jones after the main show later the same day and the next day.

Yah :) This is looking very good man :) I'm kinda hyped!

Activision-Blizzard sale ends a day before the showcase, Lul

Gott get them sales in before the Game Pass drop!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 May 2024

Around the Network

My bingo card for this year:

Surprise 2nd party announce (something Jez hasn't already leaked the codename and details for like Suerte or Shaolin) Trailers and release dates for the already announced 2024 releases from Xbox (Ara, Avowed, Indiana Jones, Flight Sim, Age of Mythology, Towerborne) Zenimax Online Project Kestrel announced and named Trailer for WoW's upcoming The War Within expansion  Older Activision games (including CoD) land on Gamepass later the same day as the show
Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred expansion trailer Brass Lion's Wu Tang clan RPG announced State of Decay 3 gameplay trailer Gears Collection announced Fable gameplay trailer
Square Enix announces some ports to Xbox as part of their new multiplatform initiative, possibly with Gamepass release on some of them Forza Horizon 6 announced for either 2024 or first half 2025 Free space Project Mara shown and given a proper name Fallout 3 Remaster announced (possibly Xbox will announce that development has begun on a brand new Fallout game as well, considering the recent rumors)
Clockwork Revolution new gameplay trailer South of Midnight gameplay reveal Outer Worlds 2 gameplay trailer Contraband gameplay reveal and release window Double Fine's next game revealed
Perfect Dark, Everwild, Blade, OD, Elder Scrolls 6 will all be no-shows saved for later shows Overwatch 2 next hero revealed Blue Dragon remaster announced id's next game announced (Quake or Doom probably) More ports to other platforms announced with Xbox explaining their multiplatform plans and killing the vibe of the whole show

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 24 May 2024

Senua's Saga Hellblade 2: Xbox Series S/Steam Deck/ROG Ally - High-End Game vs Low-Power Hardware

shikamaru317 said:

My bingo card for this year:

Surprise 2nd party announce (something Jez hasn't already leaked the codename and details for like Suerte or Shaolin) Trailers and release dates for the already announced 2024 releases from Xbox (Ara, Avowed, Indiana Jones, Flight Sim, Age of Mythology, Towerborne) Zenimax Online Project Kestrel announced and named Trailer for WoW's upcoming The War Within expansion  Older Activision games (including CoD) land on Gamepass later the same day as the show
Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred expansion trailer Brass Lion's Wu Tang clan RPG announced State of Decay 3 gameplay trailer Gears Collection announced Fable gameplay trailer
Square Enix announces some ports to Xbox as part of their new multiplatform initiative, possibly with Gamepass release on some of them Forza Horizon 6 announced for either 2024 or first half 2025 Free space Project Mara shown and given a proper name Fallout 3 Remaster announced (possibly Xbox will announce that development has begun on a brand new Fallout game as well, considering the recent rumors)
Clockwork Revolution new gameplay trailer South of Midnight gameplay reveal Outer Worlds 2 gameplay trailer Contraband gameplay reveal and release window Double Fine's next game revealed
Perfect Dark, Everwild, Blade, OD, Elder Scrolls 6 will all be no-shows saved for later shows Overwatch 2 next hero revealed Blue Dragon remaster announced id's next game announced (Quake or Doom probably) More ports to other platforms announced with Xbox explaining their multiplatform plans and killing the vibe of the whole show (this last one is a partial joke, I hope Xbox isn't silly enough to actually do this on a showcase)

#teamshika

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Playground should take advantage of Ninja Theory's full mocap studio too.

Every studio at MS including ABK should take advantage of NT studio.  By far they are at the top of the game when it comes to their mo cap studio and production.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.