By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

At least the user reviews on Steam are pretty good so those who did buy it really like it

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

You saw me play Hidden Cats in New York. I did buy London as well but that must have been several months ago. Completely forgot that I own it so thanks for making me realize. Starting it right now.

Pretty chill to play while listening to music or a podcast or something.

Yeah apparently those hidden cats games were on sale but did not show up in the deals section. Just like sparkle 2 can't find it on sale in the deals but my list showed it was on sale....Annoying I feel I missed out on so many deals....

I did see those hidden cat games in the sales section on my end. Not sure why if wasn't visible for you. 

NateDrake said:

All I can say is I've heard whispers of what my gif implies but I don't have enough sourcing to verify it with full confidence at the moment.

What could this mean? Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey resolution patch? Would get me very excited.

Around the Network

I imagine it could be something like a simple remaster of Blue Dragon on Xbox, PC, maybe Switch and PS in honour of Akira Toriyama

Remaster would be great. Hopefully some small quality of life improvements as well.

Pro tip: Disable audio hints.... 'nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing'

Ryuu96 said:

I imagine it could be something like a simple remaster of Blue Dragon on Xbox, PC, maybe Switch and PS in honour of Akira Toriyama

Would lowkey piss me off if that's what it took to get a remaster of Blue Dragon after all these years

And lets not forget Infinite Undiscovery, underrated fun action RPG. The Last Remnant would suck, it already has remasters on Switch and Playstation, and still not worth it.

Don't do it Square!